[Archive] Jugger spotted

Vintagephreak:

Hi all,

A jugger has been listed on ebay, auction number 170205561473.

I am not associated with the seller in any way, just thought a heads-up would be nice as he has stated that he will also list a huge original CD army in a few days. Ships to USA only though…

Cheers,

Martin

Willmark:

Cool thanks for the heads up! this should be in the Marketplace thou…

Kera foehunter:

sweet thanks

Pyro Stick:

How Yummy. I cant wait to see what other cd models he has. Hopefully he has the mage and the mm90 crossbowman.

Vintagephreak:

Cool thanks for the heads up! this should be in the Marketplace thou...

Willmark
Fair comment, can any of the head honchos delete or move the thread to the marketplace, please? Seems that being a shortbearded dwarf I am not allowed to perform such actions... Martin

Perv:

Little trick I use on stuff I REALLY want from Ebay:-

Message seller and ask if he’ll close early for a certain price. Say you are on holiday when auction finishes so you wont be around to bid or pay. You’d be surprised the amount of people who close early if you offer them a decent price :slight_smile:

I have won several auctions this way and once got 25 Ironclaw Dwarfs still in blisters for £50. There were 2 Piggybackers in there that were worth £20+ each lol

Pyro Stick:

Cool thanks for the heads up! this should be in the Marketplace thou...

Willmark
Fair comment, can any of the head honchos delete or move the thread to the marketplace, please? Seems that being a shortbearded dwarf I am not allowed to perform such actions... Martin

Vintagephreak
...Its already in the marketplace.

Now, onto guessing the final price. Its at £12 right now and i think it will get up to £100 quite soon and if the price of the siege cannons is anything to go by then i think this is going to be one expensive Juggernaut. Im guessing it will reach at least £180.

Heres the link. Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut

edit:@perv: This seller knows that he has something rare so there is no chance that he will close early unless someone with too much money comes along and offers him something like £500 for it.

Perv:

seller only knows its rare as I told him on the CCM site when he asked. I said it should reach a 3 figure sum but thats all…

If he knew value he would have offered it for sale on the CCM site as people would have offered cash. I reckon if you offer £150 he may take it…

I think it wil hit £250 meself as loads of people stil want one

Willmark:

Pyro it wasnt this morning. At least it wasnt here when I was bleery eyed and looking at my monitor this am. Usual practice for me in the am :slight_smile:

I’ll say $300.00 US for the the sale!

Perv- very sneaky; are you sure your not part hobgoblin?

Perv:

lol maybe in a previous life mate :slight_smile: Since I been on this site I am definately more Chaos Dwarfy, I am itching to paint meself some up but have to dig them out of one of many boxes I have packed up :frowning:

Willmark:

Before you know it you’ll have a curly beard as well.

aki:

Hooray! currently highest bidder on the crossbows and the whirlwind :slight_smile:

Xander:

Don’t be afraid to link directly to the auction. :stuck_out_tongue:

aki:

Please don`t outbid me on the mage:cheers, someone outbidded me on the other two:mad

Willmark:

Looks like someone is new to eBay…

aki:

Looks like someone is new to eBay...
If that noob hadnt done that, i could have bidded :mad

MartyF:

Hi,

How often do these appear on e-bay? I’ve just started collecting and, obviously, would love this model. However I dont want to start pushing the price up or start a bidding war for no reason.

I really wish I had been a little older (i.e out of school) when these first came around!

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

looks like the chap has decided to send internationaly :slight_smile: due to all the requests made

lol noobs look at the times as well, some within seconds of each other

Pyro Stick:

How often do these appear on e-bay? I've just started collecting and, obviously, would love this model. However I dont want to start pushing the price up or start a bidding war for no reason.

MartyF
This is one of the rarest chaos dwarf models and it only appears about 3 times a year.
looks like the chap has decided to send internationaly :) due to all the requests made

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
I asked about the mage as well so hopefully he will ship that internationally as well.

MartyF:

$614.20 :o I did have a little nibble but once it went $300 + I lot my nerve.