[Archive] Jugger spotted

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

looks like a chap called deebo got it in the end, impressive price in the end

ahhh now i recognise the name, aussie chap from hoh, if hes on this site well done and hope to see it painted on here and looking good

Pyro Stick:

ahhh now i recognise the name, aussie chap from hoh, if hes on this site well done and hope to see it painted on here and looking good

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
He just replied to one of my threads over on HoH.....that has been dead for two years.

Wow £309! I never expected it to go that high.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
He just replied to one of my threads over on HoH.....that has been dead for two years.

Wow £309! I ever expected it to go that high.

Pyro Stick
didnt the last one - which was 1 story higher go for less, around £250?

Pyro Stick:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!

Wow £309! I never expected it to go that high.

Pyro Stick
didnt the last one - which was 1 story higher go for less, around £250?

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
Probably, and thats why i didnt expect this one to go so much higher. But with the prices that the siege cannon have been going for i knew there was a chance that it could get this high.

wallacer:

So much for him only shipping to the US :rolleyes:

That really is a crazy amount of money.

Willmark:

Especially for a “toy”! :S

Deebo:

Hi all,

I won the Jugger and I am on here and am the same from HoH but I had some problems getting my activation to post on here but I got it now.

I wanted to Thank Martin aka Vintagephreak for letting us now about the jugger on ebay or I may have missed it!

I have been waiting a long time for an opportunity to buy one of these… about 6 years and I would have paid alot more to get it!

The reason I have came to CDO and HoH was in the hope of finding one after talking to a guy at a gaming night and he said he had one but refused to sell it for any ammount of money.

Anyways a week or so after finding these two sites I spotted Martins post and could not believe my eyes I was so and still am so happy!!

Thankyou very much Martin and Thankyou Chaos Dwarf Online!!

I have been talking to a guy that runs the local gaming and painting club here and we are on the lookout for the best local painter to get this fantastic mini painted as I dare not touch it with a brush and then when it is completed I would be honoured if you would like to show it on this site. :hat off

Canix:

Hi DEEBO great to hear it will be appreciated :hat.Do you have a complete 3rd ed collection?

What sort of paintjob are you comissioning a standard  oldstyle or something original?

Keep us posted its always great to see a painted one:hat

Deebo:

Complete as in chaos dwarfs or all 3rd ed stuff?

either way I would have to say not quite…

I have collected alot of warhammer and have several armies and all books from 1st ed through to 7th minus maybe 5 from 6th and 7th but they are not as hard to come by as all the early ones I have hunted down!

As for the paint job I would like to go with an orignal (as in oldschool)

but I have thus far not been able to find any pictures of the jugger save the unpainted one on stuff of legends!

If anyone knows where I could find some painted jugger pics and evan history on the model I would appreciate it very much… the tiny write up on wiki is pretty vague i would love to know lots more about this model.

Canix:

Vintage phreaks army blog has a great picture of an oldshool jugger

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/7086

Hashut’s Blessing:

(I believe the £250 one with the extra level turned out to be a recast by someone though, Pyro.) Congratulations on one of the hardest to acqire miniatures and I can entirely understand the idea behind getting a proffessional painter. Make sure you have some sort of insurance on it because it is that rare and it cost you a LOT. I believe there is a picture of a painted one in someobdy’s gallery on here. I can;t recall whom, but it was the army mentioned in the podcast called Epidsode 1. I believe it was vintagephreak actually… Anyway, it was a darkish brown for the wood. Almost black metal. usual boar centaur colouring. That’s all I can recall of it, I;m afraid.

Pyro Stick:

Harvestmouse over on Hoh has TWO!!! Juggernauts, one painted and one unpainted. Check his photo album over on HoH and if the pics there aren’t good enough then give him a pm and he should be able to get whatever pics you need.