[Archive] Juggernaut on Ebay

Willmark:

You can bet there are a ton of people just watching this too, not placing a bet in order to keep the pricing low.

Pyro Stick:

Of course there will be since it has been advertised on both of the chaos dwarf websites.

Doombeard:

i have enough to win it but ill only buy it to save it from swnwnbm or biklinictoo . it would be a nice addition to my shop

Canix:

They are unlikely to win .They prefer to buy cheap and sell at collecters prices imo this will sell at collecters price.Its the rare item thats really rare,a rarity ra ra

Pyro Stick:

I might try and buy it as well. I might just have enough.

Willmark:

Anyone else want to guess what the final price will be?

wallacer:

191 pounds.

Tallhat:

200 I guess… Are we betting something here?

- Tallhat

wallacer:

Not really. Just whiling away the time…

Pyro Stick:

I doubt it will reach �200. I saw a complete Dwarf Battlewagon go for �120 a few weeks ago so i think it will go for around �130

Ghrask Dragh:

I’ll say �145. :cheers

Pyro Stick:

The ebay member rotcivbat must be rich as hell. He bought 12 items from iamahobgoblins shop, hes the high bidder on the whirlwind and tenderiser new in blisters and the high bidder on the juggernaut and looking at his feedback he buys multiple items almost every day. Is anyone here rotcivbat?

AGPO:

I havn't looked but I can already guess two people who have already bet on it...

Willmark
If you guessed me then you guessed correctly :cheers
Personally, I am willing to pay up to US$200 for it, so it will go for at least that amount.
Sadly, I imagine it will go for much much more than that.

wallacer
OMG I would never pay that for a mini which wasn't something like a war mamoth, I just don't have the money. Still, if it seems worth it to you...

Canix:

tab victor collects lots of classic minis expensive addiction collecting .theres a mammoth at mo i am watching they dont go that high �40-50 whereas last jugger went for �150 and that was smaller than this one and a while ago

Willmark:

I’m still thinking $350 US minimum.

Doombeard:

rotcivbat spent about 150 in my shop and volmacswede spent around 180 ! those guys are loaded! volmacswede is still going for more stuff too its craaaazy .

Willmark:

Looks like my guess of $350-400 isn’t even going to come close

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220153937241&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

Wow… just wow. :shock

Canix:

Looks like it may go above the �225 i thought it would sell for��unbelievable:o

Willmark:

rotcivbat spent about 150 in my shop and volmacswede spent around 180 ! those guys are loaded! volmacswede is still going for more stuff too its craaaazy .

iamahobgoblin
Or they have MASSIVE credit card debt.

Willmark:

US $426.19