[Archive] Juggernaut on Ebay

Pyro Stick:

�208.55. Wow. A lot more than they usually go for. And guess who won. rotcivbat. I want to know who this guy is.

Canix:

He buys so many 3rd ed models .Today he won a small collection of swivel guns ,mortar and bazooka for �35 and was only outbid on the 15 3rd ed crossbowmen at the last minute for�53 more money than sense,i sense more money than most:hat

Even at these prices its comparable to new metal minis from gw:sick

Willmark:

Yeah it is kinda mind boggling that so many people are jumping unto the Chaos Dwarf bandwagon, and not for the right reasons.

wallacer:

At least that kind of money might tempt other people to start selling their Juggernauts on eBay (there must be more of them out there)…

Tallhat:

�208.55. Wow. A lot more than they usually go for. And guess who won. rotcivbat. I want to know who this guy is.

Pyro Stick
So my guess wasnt far from huh :hat off

- Tallhat

Canix:

Or mine, scary price must have been the extra layer that clinched it i will watch with anticipation if this bought more out of mothballs for sale but thats two much

Willmark:

Actually I was the closest without going over! :wink:

Tallhat:

Sigh… Willmark… Always putting yourself in the centre of things :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

Sigh.. Willmark.. Always putting yourself in the centre of things :) :P

Tallhat
lol

Didnt it come with an extra Boar Centaur as well? And remember that it was missing some of the tower supports to build the last layer.

Willmark:

Sigh.. Willmark.. Always putting yourself in the centre of things :) :P

- Tallhat

Tallhat
Hah in real life I am far from the center of things as my wife, kids and dog