[Archive] Juggernaut on Ebay

wallacer:

I want this figure so bad…

http://tinyurl.com/2bc2gj

Willmark:

HOLY CRAP A SIGHTING!

Anyone care to wager as to how much the bidding will be on this bad boy? I havn’t looked but I can already guess two people who have already bet on it…

wallacer:

I havn't looked but I can already guess two people who have already bet on it...

Willmark
If you guessed me then you guessed correctly :cheers
Personally, I am willing to pay up to US$200 for it, so it will go for at least that amount.
Sadly, I imagine it will go for much much more than that.

Willmark:

Have @ it. I have pretty much given up all hope of winning any CDs off of eBay. Not a big deal for me really, as I’ve said if I was “hatter” I’d be very miffed at the prices on eBay. About the only thing I might go for is a whirlwind, tarus sans rider or hobgob command figures.

Good luck in the bidding there is no way I will be bidding on it.

Kyte:

Why don’t you just do like me and print out the pic of all the parts and make your own Jugga from balsa wood, Plasticard and GS?

That thing might even be a recast. The original GW Juggernaut only had 2 floors, 4 wheels and one BC. This has 3 floors, 2 BCs and 6 wheels.

I’d say don’t pay more than �25.

Thanks

- Kyte

Willmark:

Why don't you just do like me and print out the pic of all the parts and make your own Jugga from balsa wood, Plasticard and GS?

That thing might even be a recast. The original GW Juggernaut only had 2 floors, 4 wheels and one BC. This has 3 floors, 2 BCs and 6 wheels.

I'd say don't pay more than �25.

Thanks

- Kyte

Kyte
Its the real deal. The original model could be stacked with an infinite number of levels. Even said so on the old advertisments fo it. Possible that more then one kit was involved to make a whole one for auction; highly probable IMHO.

I am with you though making it myself will be the most fun part me thinks.

wallacer:

I’m going to have a damned good crack at it.

If I win it then i’ll paint it up and have a “Chaos Dwarfs Online” banner hanging from a pole at the top of it.

Yes, really.

Canix:

Wow its a beauty too ,practically unmade,bet it goes for �225 :oi will bid but only in the early stages :hat

we should take a poll on the eventual winning bid!:smiley:

I know i will build my mobile ziggurat tower pulled by jugger in the end

wallacer:

Perhaps the admin staff could nominate someone to take the bets, we could PM them our best guess, then whomever gets closest at auction end to the correct amount wins half a dozen slaves :idea

Ghrask Dragh:

Perhaps the admin staff could nominate someone to take the bets, we could PM them our best guess, then whomever gets closest at auction end to the correct amount wins half a dozen slaves
I'm in!
Good Luck to all who bid, I'm with Kyte on this one though. As soon as my sculpting skills are up to the task I am going to make my own juggernaut, same goes for the Marauder Mage!

Willmark:

Should be just like the “The Price is Right” the closest to the actual bid without going over wins the slaves.

Pyro Stick:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

!!!

WANT IT SO BAD. That has to be the best juggernauty i have seen on ebay. I will definately be bidding.

Willmark:

So tell us how you really feel there Pyro! :wink:

Pyro Stick:

Fairly excited i would say

wallacer:

Not as excited as his keyboard must be.

5 days to go and it is already up to 41.50 quid.

No way am I going to get that Jugger. It’s going to go for hundreds, damn it.

Willmark:

Yep my guess is $350-$400 US.

As far as Pyro goes… what he does with his keyboard on his own time is his business…

Tallhat:

Do these things really go for that much? I dont have a clue I just know that its really rare.

- Tallhat

wallacer:

I’ve only ever seen one of these for sale on eBay before this one.

It was nowhere near as good as this one and it went for about 150 quid.

Juggernauts are the Holy Grail for CD collectors. People pay BIG money for them.

If I could afford more, then I would. But I have a mortgage…

Pyro Stick:

Well i was the one that bid �40.50 but rokchik72 is determined to win it.

…My Keyboard is awesome…

Canix:

Thats my GF id i use it to buy on ebay rockchick72 and i wont bid anymore cause i reckon it will go for �225 :o,watch at the weekend.I will be building my unique tower when the muse takes me although i would love the original i dont pay high ebay prices yet, when all else is painted i might for one of these tho:).If i get obsessive enough which is quite likely:hat.