[Archive] Just me or some bug?

MadHatter:

I recieve the following information when surfing the forum, it’s placed above the header:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php on line 148

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1121

best regards,

MadHatter

Aromat:

same here

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php on line 148

MadHatter:

same here

Aromat
Okay, no problem with my firefox then...

When pressing the last post button I just recieved this and couldn't enter the thread that way, had to go via the subforums...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/showthread.php on line 125

TheFNG:

I’m getting it too

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Yodrin:

I'm getting it too

TheFNG
+1

MadHatter:

Recieved this when editing a post…

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/xmlhttp.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/xmlhttp.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/xmlhttp.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/xmlhttp.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/xmlhttp.php on line 320

furrie:

I’m seeing it to, I suspect that the php version has been updated and that the forum uses some functions which are deprecated in the newer php version. (the first error). This in turn outputs text and by doing so sets the headers and because of that the header information can’t be changed.

cornixt:

It’s happened before and used to be easy to fix. I can’t remember how we used to do it. Hopefully we will get it fixed soon.

MadHatter:

It's happened before and used to be easy to fix. I can't remember how we used to do it. Hopefully we will get it fixed soon.

cornixt
Okay!

Now also the wiki went down...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NAMESPACE, expecting T_STRING in /home/chaos/public_html/wiki/includes/Namespace.php on line 46

Bloodbeard:

Two days ago I got “internal server error” message, and couldn’t enter the page at all. … Shame really, hope the admins find a way to fix it.

Thanks for the work you guys put into the site.

Admiral:

I have it too. For some reason there’s a line of "�,�,�,�,�,�,�,�, under the “Slaves:” of every profile in some threads.

Bolg:

Here too, but the forum is still acceable so no worries (:

clam:

Still annoying that the short cuts to “last post” and fast link’s in email if you use subscriptions ain’t working :-/

Try this link:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?action=newpost&tid=14039

Just received this link, when Bolg replied one of my topics:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php on line 148Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1121Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chaos/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php:148) in /home/chaos/public_html/forum/showthread.php on line 245
Now where is Xander :slight_smile:

Zanthrax:

I blame GW due to our constant campaign for official recognition of chaos dwarfs :wink:

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Looks like everything is back to normal. Nice job guys!!

Yodrin:

Looks like everything is back to normal.  Nice job guys!!

Grimbold Blackhammer
Yes, seems so:hat off great work:cheers

Bloodbeard:

Thank you Xander getting it fixed, super nice. It’s tough to navigate the forum without search ability and quick links.

Dînadan:

Thank Hashut the problem’s fixed - was unable to log in at all over the past few days due to the error corrupting my username somehow :c

furrie:

its probably the roof on top of the i Dînadan

MadHatter:

Seems to be back, getting this again: