[Archive] Kharrak's Cursed Legion

Timothy Archer:

[align=center]Hello im gonna start a new army blog , with the previous miniatures from my old blog and some new stuff .

the idea is to create a throng of mutated , evil , chaos dwarf with a Marauder flavor , using a lot of pièces from different era and manufacturers .

[/align][align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Enjoysrandom:

Really nice conversions, I like the master of madness and his base. They all look really good.

tjub:

Great, good to see that you are back! Would like to see some of the greens as well… :slight_smile:

Forgefire:

Cool and original characters so far! Keep it up!

Abecedar:

It is not over until the fat lady sings.

Nicely done

Admiral:

Nice close-ups! Much appreciated. Your army is the most unique and weird out of the most unique and weird of all Warhammer armies (well, Skaven is a very close competitor, but rats don’t count). It’s good to see it carry on here. May it grow and grow. :hat off

Timothy Archer:

thanks guy !!!

i honestly wasn’t sure about my blog when the photobucket thing happend ( lets call it the P plague )

but my crazy little guys belongs here . and i have some time to paint and make some conversions lately so , lets go .

Tjub : im gonna take a look for the greens :wink:

Abecedar : lets hope she don’t sing …mouhahaha

thanks .

Carcearion:

Great to see the ol’mutated renegades back up and running!

Looking forward to seeing your Slaan’izar and other cultist dwarves up and running!

tjub:

Always found the craziness in these models really inspiring! :slight_smile:

Pappa Midnight:

Some truly fantastic, disturbing and inspiring work.

Excellent stuff, I’m looking forward to seeing more!

PM

Timothy Archer:

THANKS to all , and specially to admiral for the salvage of the pictures . great , here there is even some greens for Tjub :wink:

Here another Recap , of my previous blog , with clean pictures. newt post will be about the future of this army , not the past :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

thanks to all for your kind words .

more soon

Kharrak the blind , new master of Madness

Farzhath Redheart , Lady of the canyon

Rhakarr fleshtooth the cursed

Ghordrak Stonearm , Bearer of the screaming banner

20 Fireglaives with 2 heroes ( 1 with naphta bomb ) 2 standard , 2 musicians .

Great Taurus

TAURUK

My wormhellcannon ( Brigitte ): she is beauty , she is grace , she is miss universe !!

Admiral:

The naming, the colour scheme and the operatic dramatic posing of many of the characters immediately make me think of the prelude to a theater play. We need you to serve us a little Shakespearian AoS Dawi Zharr drama sometime, Timothy Archer. :smiley:

Timothy Archer:

The naming, the colour scheme and the operatic dramatic posing of many of the characters immediately make me think of the prelude to a theater play. We need you to serve us a little Shakespearian AoS Dawi Zharr drama sometime, Timothy Archer. :D

Admiral
hey , its exactly how my minds work .

everything is revolving around this John Blanche artwork . everyone is already theatrical Inside this pictures . this is what inspires me .  

i only feel the same way with the John blanche sister of battle artwork . a whole world is invisible but already gravitating around this very piece of art .

Daith:

At first I wasn’t overly fond of your army. Don’t get me wrong, your painting and conversions are masterfully done, it is just not a style I normally like. I viewed it as a little too chaotic to hold together. But after you stated your inspiration from that John Blanche piece, my vision of this army completely changed. You have done a phenomenal job capturing the feeling of that piece in your army and I now clearly see the consistent elements throughout that before I had just labeled as random chaotic mutations. I am impressed by your ability to make this vision of what you want come to life. Well done!

Zanko:

Your models look awesome and total crazy! Damn cool! :cheers

You managed it combine so many different miniature-styles in one great looking army - Kudos! :hat off

Very inspiring!

:hashut

Pappa Midnight:

I love John Blanche’s dark and twisted style. You certainly do a good job of emulating it.

PM

Uther the unhinged:

Such a beautiful and coherent army. Truly amazing stuff.

Uther

Timothy Archer:

Thanks to all . here more clean pictures of other things :wink:

My bullcentaurs .

Ironsworn standard 1 et 2

Rocket launcher :

Ghrask Dragh:

Lots of fantastic stuff here, it’s great you all sorts of eras look as one in your army, love to see more of those chariots

Great Rocket

:cheers

Pappa Midnight:

More excellent stuff. I love the Classic BCs stomping through the undead/graveyard.

PM