[Archive] Kharrak's Cursed Legion

Timothy Archer:

Wip , of some kind of floating chaos dwarf priest im working on . honestly don’t know how its gonna end . just wanted to share with you :idea

tjub:

Does he have one of those Overlords gas balls? Like your other stuff, it looks insane in a good way… :slight_smile:

Pappa Midnight:

Now that’s an interesting conversion. Your GS work is excellent. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

PM

Timothy Archer:

heyyy thanks , yeah its a big gas ball . you can’t see it on those pictures but he is really fat and almost naked , i wanted to make a warlord inspired by the harkonnen Baron in the movie ( not the books , he is not as gross physically in the books ) so he is floating , naked , and covered with some blisters .

about the greenstuff , i really take my time with it , im not very good , i try to practice , and i need to start again the lef arm and find another position for the huge spear/staff

Enjoysrandom:

That green stuff work looks pretty good to me.

Willmark:

There is some great stuff here, especially the standards and flags. Keep it up.

Abecedar:

Just one thing. I’m not sure if you’ve grasped the idea of the proper use for a pin vise.

Otherwise you doing marvelously

Timothy Archer:

Just one thing.   I'm not sure if you've grasped the idea of the proper use for a pin vise.

Abecedar
thanks abecedar

but...

to be honest , i dont know what you are talking about when you say " proper use " . i'm just trying things , what im doing really is " bricolage " ( a french word that i can't really translate, you can translate it with : DIY , but its more about an empirical process you are experimenting in your garage :P )

as you can see , i have no idea what im doing , but i try
so any suggestion are welcome :hat off

Kamphre:

Just one thing.   I'm not sure if you've grasped the idea of the proper use for a pin vise.

Abecedar
thanks abecedar

but...

to be honest , i dont know what you are talking about when you say " proper use " . i'm just trying things , what im doing really is " bricolage " ( a french word that i can't really translate, you can translate it with : DIY , but its more about an empirical process you are experimenting in your garage :P )

as you can see , i have no idea what im doing , but i try
so any suggestion are welcome :hat off

Timothy Archer
"Proper use" means "bon usage". It was a joke about the location of the drill... ;)

Abecedar:

I HATES the english language

Timothy Archer:

I HATES the english language

Abecedar
Cherchez la profondeur des choses : l'ironie ne descend jamais jusque-là.

Carcearion:

I have allot of misgivings about the Kharadon stuff ( I keep flip flopping). But this is a inarguably cool conversion.

This has to be one of my favorite blogs to revisit, every time I notice some cool new detail amongst the chaos  :D

Timothy Archer:

here my " forkbull "

chaos siege gargant ! . i had a lot of fun with the ghorgon model but i realise maybe i should have push him more with the conversions . anyway i really like to play with him , its a very funny centerpiece on the battlefield

HPN:

Very nice monster! I definitely have to start working on something like that to be the enslaved giant

tjub:

Looks good, but I know what you mean. Looking at the rest of your models its a lot less crazy. :slight_smile:

Timothy Archer:

Looks good, but I know what you mean. Looking at the rest of your models its a lot less crazy. :)

tjub
i dot absolutely agree with you tjub . it was my first time working on Something that big , im used to dwarf size and i was somehow overwhelmed by this big guy . but im making and aos28 warband , and that is gonna be really crazy !!!

Timothy Archer:

hi here a new thing for my #aos28 warband , but im gonna include this guy in my army too as an ally ( love the idea of a kick ass wizard )

its an “hashut” ogroid thaumathurge , i choose to go for a full assyrian twisted look . im gonna work more on him . thanks to the Admiral tutorial i can now try to make chains and stuff …

Admiral:

Alright, the forkbull might not be on par with the craziness of the rest of your army, but I for one think he’s good enough as he is, and I usually have further tips to throw on people. Very good conversion! And neat paintjob as ever. The other new creations are very promising. Especially that Ogroid model is off to a great start!

tjub:

Ah, cool concept! Looks great. :slight_smile:

Pappa Midnight:

Woh! Missed the last two. That gargant is excellent and the ogroid is truly inspired. Look forward to seeing him finished.

PM