[Archive] KHAZ'GURAD FORCE

Khaz’gurad:

Starting up my Legion of Azgorh force…

Cloister:

You’re off to a great start, they look very nice. And, welcome to CDO.

Uther the unhinged:

Truly lovely force. Great colours and great bulls. Your fies qill surely fall beneath their hooves… Awesome

HPN:

Welcome and nice start! I love the split colors in flintloks helmets! Might stealt the idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Admiral:

Very nice! Great colour scheme and execution, suits the models well. Welcome aboard. :cheers

I think the thin lava streams in the Infernal Guards’ bases could pop better with some careful reddening at the edges, confining the hot yellow colour to the narrow middle of the lava stream (to give the same impression as your AoW leader).

Are the ruins from a GW kit?

Khaz’gurad:

These are still WIP of course. I need to get a better lighting situation going. As for the infernal guard based, I had some gradiation going but I guess it doesn’t translate through the pic. I love using the vallejo black lava texture!

Abecedar:

Very nice. just saw the post on facebook as well.

Its better here. I can make the pictures bigger.

Carcearion:

Great start! Love the color scheme, works great on those models!

Jackswift:

A really nice start. Good choice of colors for a strong cohesive paint scheme. Welcome and keep em coming!

Khaz’gurad:

Sorry for the delay in wips.  Was busy the last few weeks.  My Shar’tor…

Roark:

Wow, these look fantastic.

Ghrask Dragh:

Very nice colours on all the Centaur skin, Shar’tor came out great!! Nice work my friend :cheers

Uther the unhinged:

Love the paintjob, really threatening. Great

Khaz’gurad:

Thanks for the kind comments!  IRON DAEMON AHOY!

Admiral:

Good colour tones and oxidization. The red spots add a lot!

Abecedar:

Great additions. Whats next?

Khaz’gurad:

Gonna work on either 10 more fireglaives, a magma cannon, or khashan vra golem (probably use it as a skullcracker or siege giant).

Uther the unhinged:

If the golem is the model I think it is it will be a fabulous addition. Particularly with your painting

Khaz’gurad:

Magma cannon

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Khaz’gurad:

Question… how do I get more attachment space?