[Archive] Khorne Lord of skulls

Grimstonefire:

What do you think of this model:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=&prodId=prod2130072a

Mad Dave:

i like it even if it does look like abit of a rip off from sir kill alot from robot wars with a few extra bits.

Baggronor:

Can’t decide if its really cool or really silly.

If you replaced the giant dude with a turret (mounting that massive assault cannon perhaps), it would make an awesome-looking tank.

Just looks a little out of place to me. Think the giant Berzerker needed to be more abstract.

cornixt:

Looks like this guy from Epic all those years ago:

I can’t help but think it looks a bit silly

Bolg:

Awefull, stupid and but ugly!

Cant really see it working, what is it for? its really retarded Dont get me wrong, I’m not a huge 40K fan. but this is just plain idiotic. he wont be able to hit anything with that sword if its to small, he cant reach down.

I do like the tanks on the back, they would make great Necromunda scenery.

Ha If i ever see one I’m going to make fun of the owner for having it. this makes Thomas the steam engine look serious.

bas_2312:

It’s super silly, but it fits in the over the top 40k world.

So I like it, maybe not for the model but mostly for the awesome bits. I’d love to see a Chaos Giant built with some of the bits of this guy!

Falter:

WTH is that? lol…

It looks ridicolous. I know every new army book nowadays must contain 1 big centerpiece model. But this thing is trying to jump an entire school of sharks.

Ugly Green Trog:

Looks like one of the daft combined zords from power rangers where the megazord would combine with a support zord to make some silly death roller machine.

gIL^:

Looks Sooo soooo stupid, But the body could make a good start to do Kdaii, BUT THERE CHARGING £95 FOR THIS THING!

gIL^:

WWWHHHOOOOAA WHAT IS THIS?!

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m3310676a_99120102041_KhorneLordOfSkulls07_445x319.jpg

WHAT THE **** Juggernaut heads just hanging about. You think they chit chat?

rubencm81:

Bitz for my CD…:slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

tjub:

Its so cool, reminds me of the Chaos Box cover all these years ago. Bought it when we first got into WFB. Khorne is the machine god, f*ck yeah!

But, whats in the tanks!?

wallacer:

That model makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Vogon:

I’ve ordered one :slight_smile:

The first time I saw it I thought it looked like a cross between a Khorne Deathdealer and the Lord of Battles.

Epic was the first GW game I really got into in a big way so this was a great nod to the old days.

Yes it’s over the top, yes it looks ridiculous but I love it.

Cheers

Vogon

P.S. tjub, the tanks are supposed to be full of blood which it uses as fuel.

Bolg:

Thommy H:

Seems a few people here have only just realised how inherently daft the 40k setting is. I think this model is huge and stupid and I’d never buy it because £95 for one toy is just not an option for any sane person who has bills to pay, but I am 100% in favour of it existing.

gIL^:

But, whats in the tanks!?

tjub
BLOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

JMR:

WWWHHHOOOOAA WHAT IS THIS?!

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m3310676a_99120102041_KhorneLordOfSkulls07_445x319.jpg

WHAT THE **** Juggernaut heads just hanging about. You think they chit chat?

gIL^
Ahahaha! That is just hilarious.

The whole model only makes me laugh. It's lame beyond words.

Fuggit Khan:

Hmmm…considering how much GW claims other people steal their idea’s…this looks vaguely like the 1970’s era Gundam tanks:

[attachment=4018]

Baggronor:

Hmmm...considering how much GW claims other people steal their idea's...this looks vaguely like the 1970's era Gundam tanks:
The entire Tau codex looks like Gundam/Macross/AppleSeed. Funny how it's 'being influenced' for GW but stealing when someone else does it.

I do still feel like this model could have been really cool. But yeah, £95 is nuts.