[Archive] King of the hill(1)

Vash:

i choose pikachu and Zapp Fequiil of the hill, then i recall pikachu and claim the hill, my hill

Thorne:

Re takes the hill with Ninja’s and wizards and NINJA WIZARDS with bears with laser beams for eyes that would be so cool !

My hill

51la5:

"That�?Ts no hill it’s a space station"

Now I�?Tve proven that the hill is not a hill I go and claim my own hill.

My hill

Hashut’s Blessing:

That’s not a spcae station it’s a ridiculously large molehill.

My hill.

In yo face ^^

AGPO:

I persuade Matt Ward to write the new edition of the hill. People promptly decide it is broken and go away to play with an older hill with their mates. My hill

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have Alessio Cavatore simplify it, stating simply “It is Hashut’s Blessing’s Hill. He wins”.

Simple AND my hill :smiley:

nitroglysarine:

I upgrade the hill to mountain with a bag of compost, those fighting over it leave, then i knock the height off it.

My Hill! :smiley:

Hashut’s Blessing:

I point out your hill is crap and claim the lost height as my own hill :smiley:

My great hill :stuck_out_tongue:

Kered:

I plant a tree in your ‘hill’ destroying it, then dig a hole and claim it’s a inverted hill.

My hill … kinda.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Gets a spoon The shape reflects it the right way up .

My correct hill.

AGPO:

I move the hill to Wales. Nobody cares about it anymore.

My Pyrric hill

Hashut’s Blessing:

Damn it!

It’s overloaded with sheep.

Mmmmmmm, roast dinner. Sorry AGPO, didn;t see you in there nom nom nom

My bloodied and gravied hill.

AGPO:

I swap your oven for the one in my halls. Everything burns.

My Hill

Hammerhand:

Land my purple Hot Air baloon on AGPO then promptly fortify my hill with death spikes made of feta and olives. my hill.

AGPO:

I introduce a family of starving street children of the Greek financial crisis who devour your defences.

My Hill

Fallen246:

I convince the children that AGPO has more where that came from, and they promptly chase him away.

MY HILL.

Anonymouse:

Suddenly, ninjas! Thousands of them!

My hill.

Fallen246:

Suddenly pirates! Thousands of them! (And due to the inverse ninja rule, each ninja is less powerful the more ninjas there is!)

My hill.

AGPO:

I deploy Pirate Zombie Ninja Jesus! No Mercey!

MY HILL!!

Hammerhand:

Pour chocolate sauce all over pirate zombie ninja Jesus, and deploy Susan Boyle. SUBO eats PZNJ and frightens everybody away with her erratic and disturbing behaviour. And then sings while flashing her knickers at anyone attempting to retake… My Hill.