[Archive] King of the hill(1)

Anonymouse:

Uses the new-found wealth of one recently airborne gold nugget (“ooh, wow, thanks Warh!”) to bribe the strong army to demolish Fequiil’s siege engine. Then, using what’s left of the recently-airborne-gold-nugget (or: “RAGN”) to buy several rounds of strong beer for the strong army and a fruit-cocktail for himself. However, the strong beer was spiked with a rare yet highly lethal venom, causing the strong army to keel over.

Then, whichever (now deceased) member of the strong army holds the RAGN gets robbed by yours truly. The rest of the corpses are used to fill in the impact-crater and create a new hill.

MY Hill. And don’t you forget it.

Hashut’s Blessing:

takes RAGN

My hill and gold.

Sense this post does not make.

Anonymouse:

Nooooo, only your RAGN.

Still MY hill.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

RAGN’s Anonymouse

My hill and nameless, unconcious rodent :smiley:

AGPO:

I go back several posts and persuad te French missile to surrender. Your last few posts therefore never occur.

My paradoxical hill

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Sneak up out of internet obscurity behind Agpo and push him off the hill!

My Hill…ps, check out my Lego Stop Motion Movie thread!

Da Crusha:

necromancer raises da crusha and casts curse of years on tarrakk.

my hill.

Hashut’s Blessing:

casts years of curses at Necromancer and Da Crusha

My swearing hill!

Hammerhand:

reproaches HB for his abuse of the Queen’s language, delivers the mandatory spoon-full of soap and sends away with the Oxford English dictionary in order to expand his failing vocabulary.

My hill.

Thorne:

Deploys Sniper Natasha Volkova, Due to a combination of her long range and ability Thorne takes the hill.

Davespaceman:

Having been away for months training with the secret m,monkey ninjas of shangri-la Dave returns and uses the monky-fu to remove everyone from the hill

my hill

Anonymouse:

deploys the Hypnotoad, Davespaceman now willingly does my bidding

My h-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Hashut’s Blessing:

sends in Homer Simpson, whom licks the Toad and makes it lose it’s powers

My cartoon hill!

Anonymouse:

Throws a couple of donuts off the hill. Homer follows the donuts. "HMmmmmm… donuts… gaaaaaaggggdrool*"

My hill.

Thorne:

The warrior of true might walks upon the hill, The one last unknown king of kings ! The hill now belongs to Technoviking !

Technovikings hill …

Hashut’s Blessing:

Bring in the Amish!

The Amish smite the Technoviking and Christianise him…

My 1899 hill.

AGPO:

I deploy Sarah Palin. All intelligent thought withers and dies.

Fallen246:

I deploy Sarah Palin. All intelligent thought withers and dies.

AGPO
...Your hill?

Personally, I don't know if I wanna even try for it anymore now that Palin's there...

Hashut’s Blessing:

passes Ld test with BSB’s re-roll to overcome Stupidity causing the Palin to explode

My hill.

Fequiil:

has been building an enormous hell machine that fires balls of deamon as big as the hill itself.

fires.

my hill