[Archive] Loki's Army Classic Models help needed 21/11/10

Loki:

Thanks wallacer, am working on a uint of black orcs next so check back soon to see some more :hat

Ghrask Dragh:

Excellent taurus, the rider is awesome!

Nice work Loki :cheers

Kera foehunter:

nice lord on the tarus looks great

Loki:

This is the start of my black orc unit and my bull centaurs unit that i have been working on hope to have the rest done soon :hat

[attachment=2002]

asheira:

what is the name of the orc in the middle?

i know it’s a special charictor, but whitch one?

Loki:

The model is from the ltd edition WAR box set and their names are Grumlok and Gazbag not sure who is who though

Kera foehunter:

wow that is a great job you did with the the skull pass slayer!!

Loki:

Thanks Kera the model really came together well, just have to make the rest look as good, your ones are really great cant wait to see more

Willmark:

I’m thinking that for a blog labeled “pic heavy” there is a decided lack of pics…

Ghrask Dragh:

I love that WAR miniature, will have to get one some day, black orcs looks really nice too buddy :cheers

Loki:

Thanks Ghrask am really happy with them, some new pics of my latest models, my last sorcerer, the front rank of my first warriors unit, my now complete unit of 10 blunderbussers and my first death rocket with one crew (second one is still a work in progress)

[attachment=2007]

[attachment=2006]

[attachment=2005]

Kera foehunter:

i like the color of the pale red nice death rocket cool and i like the rocket loader he looks cool

Loki:

Hi every one hope that you all had a good christmas and new year :cheers

I have been busy over the christmas period and have got over 2000 pts now complete and have my first game planned for this coming thursday at my local GW store  

[attachment=2009]

Loki:

[attachment=952]

Loki:

Earth Shaker

clam:

Great, great work Loki - now give that man a medal :wink:

Ubertechie:

Nice to see you have got pictures of all of your army up here now - clearly the drubbing you gave that skaven player on thursday gave you the energy required to do so

Look fantastic in person and on site - keep up the good work

Kera foehunter:

that a great army loki great paint job too

Loki:

Thanks Clam, Ubertechie and Kera, am very happy with how they have come out, i will post some pics of my bull centaurs unit this evening and the avatars of war chaos dwarf lord.

Have to say Unbertechie that the game on Thursday went perfect, was so surprised that it turned out the way it did, i worked out that i lost less than a 100 pts for his whole 2000 pts army, hashut bless those death rockets and earth shaker, could not believe that those bull centaurs beat than unit of storm vermin + assassin :hat

Ubertechie:

Thanks Clam, Ubertechie and Kera, am very happy with how they have come out, i will post some pics of my bull centaurs unit this evening and the avatars of war chaos dwarf lord.

Have to say Unbertechie that the game on Thursday went perfect, was so surprised that it turned out the way it did, i worked out that i lost less than a 100 pts for his whole 2000 pts army, hashut bless those death rockets and earth shaker, could not believe that those bull centaurs beat than unit of storm vermin + assassin :hat

Loki
I had no doubts about the win once you had punched through his right flank - although your bull centaurs surviving was a bit of a shock. He did make some absolute howlers though - his deployment was poor, he should have poisoned winded your lord on taurus and why he charged your warriors with his gutter runners was an absolute mystery. Still you played well and got some good combined charges in with your lord, plus your hobgoblins performed admirably in slowing down is giant rats that where threatening your artillery even if they did so by running away (what they are best at)
see you on Thursday - snow permitting