[Archive] Loki's Other armies, Bretonnian army wip, blog updated 13/3/11

Loki:

I thought it was about time that i shared some of other armies that i have other than my CD one so here we go, i thought to start off i would show one of favourite warhammer armies ( next to CD s that is ) that i have made my Japanese ogres enjoy :slight_smile:

My Samurai Tyrant

[attachment=1952]

My two sushi chefs aka Butchers

[attachment=1953]

[attachment=1954]

My BSB

[attachment=1955]

For the core units i have 3 units of banzai bulls which i use to weaken units before i hit them with my Ironguts which are also Samurai but rather than being armed with a Katana like the Tyrant they are armed with a weapon called a naginata which is a massive razor sharp blade on a pole :slight_smile:

[attachment=1956]

close up of a banzai bull

[attachment=1957]

The iron guts

Loki:

A close up of a iron gut with a naginata

[attachment=1959]

This whole army started when a good friend of mine moved out to Japan to teach english i asked him if when he came back to vist us if he could bring me a banzai head band. A year later when he came back he did, as it was the insperation for this whole army i wear it every time i play with them at my local club, i have to say it always put a smile on the face of who ever i am playing :slight_smile:

[attachment=1962]

Ok up next we have my very small Bone Griffons fleet for Uncharted Seas its a game similar to man o war but produced by a different company to GW the models are a very high quality

[attachment=1963]

Yes they are dead whales and they rock in the game and yes the white one is ment to be Moby Dick :slight_smile: I like to have a laugh when playing games

Next up is some 40k I wont post the whole army as the marines are prity much all the same but i will show you the best bit of the army.

Stern Guard

[attachment=1964]

My of my two Libraians

[attachment=1965]

One of my two tatical squads

[attachment=1966]

Close up of one of my sargents and a marine from the second squad

[attachment=1967]

[attachment=1968]

My terminator squad

[attachment=1969]

Close up of one of the terminators

Loki:

and last but on least my dreadnought

[attachment=1971]

Here is some of my flames of war Vietman range here is Colonel Hal More with is commnd section out side a Huey Slick

Loki:

For got to say there is 5 slaves to ever can name the space marine chapter that i have painted, it is one of games workshops one so its not one i have made up myself that you would have no chance of getting :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

what a cool group of ogre !!

Kera pirates is that chapter you painted there loki

due to the point of my rapid take over

( slaves please)

Loki:

Thanks Kera :slight_smile: Not the right chapter but well worth 5 slaves for a great answer :smiley:

warh:

nice ogres!

I think the space marines are
Pre-heresy thousand sons

Bolg:

Your Ogres are so cool!!

Warhammerman:

Great stuff!  I want more pics though and more awesome stuff from you.  Keep up the good work.

Loki:

Thanks every one i will post some more pics of my other armies up soon :slight_smile:

Congrats Wrah right first time, they are indeed Pre-heresy thousand sons I will get the keys out and release the well earned slaves to you :slight_smile:

Borador:

SUSHI!

OGRES!

GO!

RAMPAGE!

awesome idea dude, seriously awesome!

Keep it up! ^.^

Loki:

Thanks Borador glad you like them, they are great fun to play and always give me a laugh :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

um i seem to be the only one guessing the s m chaptert so did i win !!

or are you ready to say

Borador:

I’m guessing Blood Angels? (aa)

Rhazzouth:

I really love your’s Japanese ogre army. It’s soo cool!!!

If you have more time you can put on your’s sushi chefs aka Butchers

a big tunna.:smiley:

Loki:

Sorry every one Wrath got it first go, its a Pre-heresy thousand sons army so the slaves have gone to him, Kera also got 5 slaves as well for her great names that she pm ed me with which made me laugh :smiley:

@ Rhazzouth, Thanks very much :slight_smile: One of them does have two big hunks of meat on his belt at the back which i painted up to look like bits of tuna :slight_smile:

Also a little update, not really an army but a model that i have always wanted to paint that i finally got my hands on this week for £2 from a good mate, i was not willing to shell out £30 for it form GW, so here it is my Warlord Titan ( also this has every epic model that i own on its base :slight_smile: was never really an epic fan )

Kera foehunter:

so do you have a army of Samurai ogre yet or are you going to Loki

Loki:

I have a full 2000 pts ogre army with the Samurai Tyrant and his Samurai iron gut body guard the rest are just normal ogres with head bands but i am looking at adding in a grout of ogre pirates soon :slight_smile:

Borador:

Oriental pirates I suppose? (a) like those which were showed in ehm I believe it was pirates of the carribean at worlds end or something =]

keep it up! :cheers

Loki:

Yes something like that Borador , i will have to have a few peg legs and hooks in there i think :slight_smile: