[Archive] Loki's Other armies, Bretonnian army wip, blog updated 13/3/11

clam:

How could I’ve missed this?

Can see you have been busy. Awesome, awesome work, as always. I’m especially fond of the Nippon Ogres :hat off

Loki:

Thanks clam i am glad you like them :smiley: I will have to get round to posting some of my other bits up, but am very busy working on my CDs at the mo, i had the classic earth shaker come through the post yesterday so i got to work on that when i got home, i might have some photos up tonight or tomorrow for all to see :slight_smile:

clam:

Looking forward to.

And may I ask, why you still use the small thumbnail pictures by using “attachmant”? I really hate double-click each and evry pictureto see your awesome work :smiley: - it really deserves being showned in a bigger scale. So if you want my vote for best hobbiest as well - you better let me see you work in a decent size :stuck_out_tongue:

Loki:

Thats the only way i know how to attach the photos, i have to keep them small as i am near my limit for attachments and i have lots of things i want to post up, is there another way to post photos and keep them big with out using lots of space it so please tell me and i will start getting some larger pics up on the site :smiley:

clam:

You are kidding, right? You know those free hosting services? If not read Pyro’s tutorial about it (photobucket is the best one (for us, here in Europe) - you’ll find it very easy to use - look here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4193 Photobucket may have change a bit since he did it - but pretty much the same.

Loki:

Sorry to say i am not, thanks for the link i will have to start uploading some high res photos and get them posted on here :slight_smile:

tjub:

Battle Fronts Vietnam looks good, but I havent tried it. How does it play compared to FoW?

clam:

Welcome. And I’ll be looking forward seeing your work at full scale :smiley:

Loki:

@ Tjub, I have not played a game yet as dont have emough models finished yet but it uses the standard rules for FOW with about 4 pages of A4 added for the use of the choppers and medic teams and thats it really every thing else is the same :slight_smile:

@ Clam I hope to have a load up over the weekend :slight_smile:

Loki:

As promised it update time :slight_smile:

I thought i would share with you my second favorite army my Nurgle WOC, every thing in the army has the mark of nurgle which is why its so small but it packs one hell of a punch on the battle field, i have only lost a hand full of games with these guys and they are much feared at my local club, pleas bear with me as i am uploading the photos using photo bucket and it my first time doing this so it might not work first time :slight_smile:

Here is my Nurgle lord, he is so much fun to play with people have a laugh when they find out he is my lord :smiley:

next are my wizards, i use the bone armoured one as Festus

this guy on hourse back is either a exalted hero or a wizard depends on which army i am playing against

My only foot troops are warriors i field two uints of 15 with full command i find this is enough to give most units a run for their money

a quick close up of some warriors

and a quick close up of one of the unit champions

i have so many cool chaos models and i wanted them to all be in the army i had to use some as unit champions :smiley:

Loki:

and now for the rest :slight_smile:

a unit of marauder horsmen just to make it up to 3 core units

and now the heavy hitters of the army

my nurgle giant

and my chaos knights

this all comes to 2000 pts small army i know but hard to kill :smiley:

sorry these photos are a little big i will fiddle with the camera for the next load and make them a bit smaller but until then enjoy :hat off

clam:

Awesome Nurgle army - and I love the lord - small men with big egos has to be feared :smiley:

Lots of cool figures in there. A bit to much plastic (if you know what I’m saying) - but all-in-all a great, great army.

Lovely to see a paintet Games Day '02 miniature for a change :wink:

Zanko:

Like your nurgle guys a lot! :hat off

Great job! The paint scheme is ace! :smiley:

Like mostly your general and the wizard with the bone armour! :cheers

:hashut

tjub:

Your lord is so cool! :slight_smile:

Loki:

thanks guys :slight_smile: the paint scheme is just ork hide shade dry brushed over with carachan green then given a wash of devlan mud, the horses and giant are just khemri brown washed with devlan mud then dry brushed with khemri brown again

Hazkar:

nice nurgle army,some really cool minis

what mini is that unit champ choking the guy?is it scratch build?

Loki:

@ Hazkar thanks i am glad you like the army, the model is the 2002 games day model, they released rules for him and the model at the event his name is Hrothgar Dawmonaxe, it was the first games day i went to so only got 1 but wish i had picked up more as its a cool model

Borador:

awesome lord and champions! Like your chaos horsemen aswell, though I have done something completely different with them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Used the heavy armoured ones for my BC conversion, need to do 2 more though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Keep up the good work mate! Looking great so far =]

Loki:

@ Borador Thanks mate :slight_smile: i plan on updating my daemon army to the site soon so keep an eye open for them :slight_smile:

Warhammerman:

That’s a great army. The heroes and lord are awesome, most certainly my favorite part of the army.