[Archive] Loki's Other armies, Bretonnian army wip, blog updated 13/3/11

Loki:

Thanks allot Warhammerman glad you like them :slight_smile: The lord is one of my all time favourite models

kefas:

NICE job! really nice colour sheme

Loki:

Thanks kefas glad you like them, i will be uploading some more over the weekend :slight_smile:

AGPO:

The Nurgle lord is brilliant, your armies are all very different and very cool. How did you do the pre-heresy shoulderpads on your terminators?

Loki:

@ AGPO Thanks my armies are very different as i just paint what i like the look of really and then build an army around it :slight_smile: Here is a link to how i did the should pads

Here is a link plus a guide on how to do it,

http://fromthewarp.blogspot.com/2009/01/pre-heresy-terminator-shoulder-pads.html

Its just really just a card board cereal box cut to the right shape with super glue on it to make it hard

I have been very busy this week so i was only able to do a few photos of my Slayer army that i am working on :smiley:

First the slayers

and a slayer hero

Hope to have some more up soon so keep an eye open :smiley:

joliver:

Nice one, we shall have to play each other. Your slayers vs my chaos dwarfs. You might have to wait longer for my CD to be done tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Borador:

nice looking slayers! keep it up! :cheers

Loki:

@ joliver We will have to try and complete the armies at the same time and test the armies against each other for a laugh

@ Borador thanks mate i hope to have my dwarf army up over the weekend

joliver:

sounds like an epic idea to me mate, though im guessing u are already WAY ahead of me XD

Warhammerman:

I like the slayer hero.

Thorne:

Those slayers could do with getting a little bloodier or dirty id say.

Loki:

@ Warhammerman Thanks he is a games day only model from a few years back

@ Thorne I really have trouble making models look dirty and bloody , i always like to keep the weapons clean, look at my ogres most ogre armies are covered in blood and gore and have rusted weapons, mine are clean as a whistle

WorldEnder:

Awesome samurai, INSANE termies! How’d ya do that?

WorldEnder:

also kool nurg lord

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Loki:

Thanks alot WorldEnder glad you like them :), here is a link to a online guide that some one made there is also a link half way down the page to a shoulder pad templete which you can down load which works great

http://fromthewarp.blogspot.com/2009/01/pre-heresy-terminator-shoulder-pads.html

Loki:

Been some time since my last my last update so here is some of my Space wolves army its still a work in progress as still have a fair few models to do but here are the ones that i have done so far :slight_smile:

First my own take on Ragnar Blackmane

Lukas the Trickster

Njal Strom Caller

A lone Wolf

Blood Claws Squad

Wolf Guard

Enjoy :hat off

tjub:

Those new SW looks really cool, but you should drill the barrels of your bolters… :wink:

Thorne:

Drilling is irrelivant hehe black dots for the win :wink: I like your space puppies :smiley:

Loki:

@ Tjub Have no fear i am planning on drilling the bolters its the last thing that i do be for i add the flock to the base and finish the model :slight_smile:

@ Thorne Many thanks glad you like them :slight_smile:

Loki:

Its been a while but its update time :smiley:

Here are some pics of my latest VC army that i have just finished, i have had the bulk of the army done for about 8 months but could not bring my self to finish it, so much white to paint x.x

So here they are

Vald

Konrad

Female vamp

Mouted vamp

BSB

First unit of Skeletons

Second unit of Skeletons

Ghouls

Bat swarms

Grave Guard

Black Coaches

Blood Knights

Unit fillers

I know my skeletons are very white but that�?Ts they way i like them i have keep every thing else in the army dark as i wanted the bone to really stand out.

Hope you like :smiley: