[Archive] look whos 25 today

Kera foehunter:

well it Soujourn!!! i hope you have a great birthday !!

wow a quarter of a century old !!:cheers:cheers:cheers

any way * hug ** i hope this is the best one yet

Pyro Stick:

Happy Birthday Sojourn and Belphagor.

July really is the best month for birthdays. We should all get special medals.

Willmark:

Sojourn just saved a bunch of money on her auto insurance by switching to 25…

Grimstonefire:

Cheers Sojourn, and a belated one for you as well pyro

:cheers

clam:

A very Happy Birthday to you, Soujourn :cheers

Swissdictator:

Happy Birthday Sojourn! sends her some custard and booze in a bucket!

Taedae:

Happy Birthday Sojourn!! Hope its a day you want to remember or really forget.

two_heads_talking:

Yep in 4 more years sojourn will be as old as any woman can get… They start getting experience at that age…

My mom is 29 with 36 years experience.

Happy B-day Sojourn

Border Reiver:

Sojourn just saved a bunch of money on her auto insurance by switching to 25...

Willmark
And by having the foresight to born female...

Zanko:

Happy Birthday Sojourn! :cheers

Might your greatest wish come true … :hat off

:hashut

Sojourn:

awwwwwwwwwwww hugs thanks everyone!

you’ll be pleased to know I started drinking early, at a prompt 12.30. I do still need to call my insurance company. maybe I will now. :slight_smile:

and now begins my quarter life crisis. lol. yes, I’m an optimist today :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

well that great !! yea a drunk person calling a insurance agent always get a lower premium

well it great you had fun

wallacer:

July really is the best month for birthdays. We should all get special medals.

Pyro Stick
Seems like flawless reasoning to me.

Happy birthday everyone :cheers

Xander:

Happy Birthday!

But…

May’s cooler than July. That’s a pun. Yep.

GRNDL:

Bah, she’s too old for me. :stuck_out_tongue: Next!!

Kera foehunter:

Bah, she's too old for me. :P Next!!

GRNDL

two_heads_talking:

Bah, she's too old for me. :P Next!!

GRNDL

Kera foehunter
He's obviously trolling for 14 year olds.. shudder...

GRNDL:

@THT
Obviously? I guess math wasn’t your strong point then…  25 and under = preference for 14 year olds? As opposed to 18-24?  Your response suggests a tendency toward hyperbole and ridiculousness, and your insinuation of me being a pedophile and a child molester is treated as such. Since there is no smiley attached to your message, I can only take this as a dire insult and accusation - completely out of line with my original comment and lacking any kind of respect for a fellow member of CDO.

@Kera
25 is the cut off, since then they are old women and its all downhill from there. Still, any port in a storm I guess. :slight_smile:

Sojourn:

@THT
Obviously? I guess math wasn't your strong point then...  25 and under = preference for 14 year olds? As opposed to 18-24?  Your response suggests a tendency toward hyperbole and ridiculousness, and your insinuation of me being a pedophile and a child molester is treated as such.  Since there is no smiley attached to your message, I can only take this as a dire insult and accusation - completely out of line with my original comment and lacking any kind of respect for a fellow member of CDO.

@Kera
25 is the cut off, since then they are old women and its all downhill from there. Still, any port in a storm I guess. :)

GRNDL
sharp words there GRNDL, perhaps not as sharp as your wit, but disturbingly close ;) I know you're no pedophile, but I also know I can no longer check that 18-24 box.... *sigh* I'm in the 25-40 group or something now.

I did get an insurance break, but not much, I suppose when you already pay low monthly amounts, there isn't much they can do. and I sucked it up on the phone so I didn't sound drunk. clearly they were convinced ;)

but yes GRNDL, beggars can't be choosers. :P I, on the other hand, choose and never beg. the luxury of being a girl. haha

thanks again all. it was a great day! :)

two_heads_talking:

@THT
 Since there is no smiley attached to your message, I can only take this as a dire insult and accusation - completely out of line with my original comment and lacking any kind of respect for a fellow member of CDO.

GRNDL
smilies are for wimps. If you decide to take something so completely obviously a tongue in cheek comment (and need a smiley to feel better) then that's your choice. However, if you chose to do so, I'll simply say you are completely off base and out of your mind..