[Archive] Malalite Chaos Dwarfs: Full army picture taking for GW store event

Chico:

Sadly it wasn’t me my HB was only £60, and that got shot out the water by the last minute sniping. Oh well on a plus note i did win a auction for 4 for £14 inc postage so it ain’t all bad.

DAGabriel:

Too bad, thought about giving a high bid of 120 to be sure about it but than i noticed it was GB only. So I shot 10 D3/C16s for 35GBP and 4 (2 Renegades/2MM90s) here in Germany for 14�,� without p&p.

Chico:

Update:

Deathshrieker W/ Boarcentaur

Simple conversion using a Whirlwind and Steam Tank bits, along with WoC Chariot wheels.

Banner for Swivel gunners:

Now i have at least 1000 points painted, full army shot to come.

Comments welcome

Cheers

Chico

Chico:

1000 plus points now fully painted.

Now just the IG left to paint and a 2nd DS to convert and paint. Its getting there :slight_smile:

Cheers

Chico

Chico:

Righto after having a cup of tea i decided to mock up a Boar Centaur… well its now 80% done and just the final green stuffing to do (Fur and gaps)

Here’s what i came up with:

As for a army update;

Here’s my Malalite Sorcerer:

Oh and i have my shiny 1000 point medal now :slight_smile:

Cheers

Chico

Psychotherapist:

Hi Chico, Thank you for your pics, but they are very blurry. Is it due to your camera?

Nevertheless, congrats for your minis!!!

Chico:

Hi Chico, Thank you for your pics, but they are very blurry. Is it due to your camera?
Nevertheless, congrats for your minis!!!

Psychorapist
Aye mate its a bad camra with no macro setting. But thanks none the less mate.

fairoaks024:

looks suitably boar centaur-ish,

good work and congrats on the shiny 1000 point medal,

regards

jim

Chico:

Update time once again, seems that these classic CD’s are quick to paint up.

So today i have 4 more IG painted and a IG Bazooka unit filler WIP

Cheers

Chico

DAGabriel:

You are going too fast for me, I normally need at least a day for one mini.

On the other hand, I spent the last to days painting windows.

Chico:

You are going too fast for me, I normally need at least a day for one mini.
On the other hand, I spent the last to days painting windows.

DAGabriel
I have far too much spare time as i'm currently a house husband and not much else until a new job pops up.

So i spend a good 6/7 hours a day painting (Not just CD's but all my many army's). Today alone I've finished painting those CD's and a Red Scorpion Assault Sergeant and a Red Scorpion Librarian Dreadnought .

(Some of my Red Scopion stuff can be viewed Here )

Cheers
Chico

Chico:

Update time:

First up is my converted musician for my IG, He’s made from a Crossbowman which i happen to pick up quite cheap and Chaos Marauder drum.

Bazooka Team, Unit filler for IG hoard.

Crossbowman:

Next update will be a mix of Slayers/Norse Dwarfs and maybe a Hobbo Khan.

Comments welcome.

Cheers

Chico

Chico:

Time for an update.

Should have never let this blog leave the first page lol

First up is my Hobbo Khan, to replace my stand in which wasn’t that good. Also painting up my second Khan made from a Oglah’s wolfboy.

Next up are my first lot of Norse Dwarfs, i plan to have a unit of 30 of these at some point.

Comments welcome,

Chico

Chico:

Hey my fellow sexy CDO users, another update from your favourite Malalite Chaos Dwarf blog (Only because im the only one).

Yet another Hobgoblin Khan, small conversion with a Dragonrune shield and a Chaos Hound mount.

Comments are welcome.

Chico

CopperPot:

Nice Khans I need to get me some of those.

Chico:

No picture update today, just a few words keep an idea of what progress this army’s going though.

Converted Magmacannon minus crew project is almost finished, parts include the BfSP Dwarf Cannon, Chimney from the Warhammer Building sets, Orc 4/5th ed Standard horned skull. Will post pictures soon as i finish.

Also working on Hobgoblin Chaos Hound Riders, using a mix of DoW/Normals Hobgoblins with Skaven spears (Like my first Khan).

Also have a nice lot of 3rd Ed dwarfs coming from Blue so i can’t wait to get my hands on them in the coming weeks (Just like to mention Blue was a pleasure to deal with)

Also look out for a battle report either today ot tomorrow.

Cheers,

Chico

Chico:

I bring to you one of the most fun figures/conversions i have painted in along time:

Hobgoblin Champion on Chaos Wolf

The pictures don’t do him justice and there’s alot of conversion work gone into him, heh now just another 5 more Wolfriders to paint and i can get back to painting good old Chaos Dwarfs.

Comments welcome.

Chico

Chico:

Haven’t had too much time to paint this week dew to the in-laws and family being about, Sadness.

But i have managed to find the time (A massive 30mins heh) to finish off 2 Chaos Dwarfs.

First is my Infernal Castellan/Deathmask made from a Warhammer Quest Dwarf that i found in a mates Bits Box (I found some amazing bits in there, including many a old figure)

2nd Chaos Dwarf is Mr Stunty Sven (Crossbow 2) AKA Rambo :slight_smile:

He was such a joy to paint, has to be one of my favourite C16.

That’ll be it for this update, having even less time to paint this week and next the next update may be a few weeks away.

So enjoy, comments welcome.

Chico

DAGabriel:

Oh my, I should send you some minis to paint them for me. I am now sitting for about 5 hours on my figure trade mini and on my six k`daii and am not seeing the end of it.

Chico:

Right-o my visiting family has gone out for a few hours so had a chance to take a few pictures of my IG Horde and Hobgoblin Riders/Khans.

So i now have 2000 Points painted, need a army shot and too contact a mod i guess (Unless a mod is reading this and fancys giving me the medal now.

Comments welcome.