[Archive] Mantic Games Presents - Golden Hat XV(1)

tjub:

Really cool, big up to Mantic for this!

Pyro Stick:

Cooool. When i saw the thread title i was worried it was going to be mantic models only but this is going to be great. I know exactly what im going to paint.

Da Crusha:

I still have no idea what Im going to do, or if I have time to focus on it.

Bolg:

so cool!! cudo’s for mantic. i’m defiantly joining in!!

Borador:

Awesome! Kudos to Mantic, they are cool guys =D
Mine´s almost finished haha.
Man I want to end second place, those half-breed dwarfs are awesome centaur proxys!

Edit: just needs basing!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Awesome! Kudos to Mantic, they are cool guys =D
Mine´s almost finished haha.
Man I want to end second place, those half-breed dwarfs are awesome centaur proxys!

Edit: just needs basing!

Borador
That's not how it's supposed to work, you can't finish your entry within 24 hours after the competition has been announced. Finishing in the last two hours before deadline is the traditional proper way of entering. ;)

Borador:

That's not how it's supposed to work, you can't finish your entry within 24 hours after the competition has been announced. Finishing in the last two hours before deadline is the traditional proper way of entering. ;)

Ishkur Cinderhat
Haha I know, I saw it sitting on my desk and thought I'd might aswell finish it ;P

Obsidian:

I like the theme a lot! Same as Thommy H I’ve not been impressed much by Mantic’s stuff (although those centaur thingies actually look quite nice!) but I really applaud their support!

Now let’s see what I can come up with…

fonejaker:

My entry was finished 25 mins after the competition was announced

i was painting it

looked at computer

saw this thread

took photos

sent them off

I got like a month to chill now and revise for my exams :slight_smile:

Borador:

My pictures are coming in next weekend :wink:

ryanamandaanna:

Dude, this totally rocks! Count me in!

G.2:

My entry was finished 25 mins after the competition was announced...

fonejaker
Good work!!! I havn't even thought about what I am going to paint....well actually I have thought about it, but I have not decided which way to go.

Your keeness deserves to be rewarded....I am handing you over some of my slaves.

Obsidian:

Started the first work on my entry and to my own surprise I got a pretty clear idea of what I want which should help me to finish him quite fast! :slight_smile:

Redarmy27:

Well, I’m new here, so I guess I better give it a try, haha.

Jake

nitroglysarine:

SWEET! love you mantic!!

inkpwn:

5 seconds after reading this I started work on converting a mantic dwarf. Just waiting for some greenstuff to harden…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I think this is one time where I can’t fail to enter, but time will tell. Must keep remembering to get on with this.

nitroglysarine:

On top of this I already have an idea for a standard trooper, Now just to get it painted, easiest GH for me yet! (just need to perfect it)

Lord Archaon:

Awesome news! I’ll have my last exam at 15 of june and then I’ll start working on my entry. :slight_smile:

Redhammer:

Well, I’ll throw my big hat in the ring this time. My lord an taurus didn’t get finished in time before, but this time? I have one on my bench already.