[Archive] Mantic Games Presents - Golden Hat XV(1)

warh:

Got a idea! hope I will finnish it, as I forgot the brush slave and I don’t have time for both :stuck_out_tongue:

lord marcus:

I will be entering.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Shinobi:

Is the contest limited to people located in USA/UK??? Not that I stand much chance of winning, but shipping to the tropics isn’t cheap!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

No geographical limitations are in place.

t5p1ny:

hey, do you guys make any drawing/painting contests?

Xander:

Mantic has linked to us: http://www.manticblog.com/?p=3685

:slight_smile:

Da Crusha:

Mantic has linked to us: http://www.manticblog.com/?p=3685

Xander
wow, this is sure going to up the ante.
hey, do you guys make any drawing/painting contests?

t5p1ny
yeah, keep an eye out for the artisan contest for art/fluff stuff.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Only one entry? This shold be a cinch! I like the sponsor’s idea! Awesome stuff!

Borador:

Hmm redid my painting, he looks better now ^^

Man I am curious to see all entries!!

tjub:

I really like when GHs are just one model, mine is ready for painting. But Im already wondering if I should try another concept, there is much time left and loads of ideas… :slight_smile:

wallacer:

It’s a pity all my GW CD figures are painted.

I guess I could enter one of the Forgeworld Infernal guard.

Abecedar:

aaargh, I’m still trying to decide what to try and do

Thorne:

Mantic sponsoring the prizes for Carpe Nocturn and Chaos Dwarves Online, I do wonder if they have found the orc community too ?

Obsidian:

If not, I’m sure they will soon! :wink:

Borador:

entered ^^

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

vulcanologist:

Mine’s well underway should hopefully finish it Tonight. Very Very simple model I’m entering this time so no chance of a medal! Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s entries as usual though!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Got mine barely started after sorting out pieces. Building 19 others at the same time, so it’s one way of getting a unit made, lol. At least I’ll have 20 choices to decide between to enter :smiley:

Pyro Stick:

Finally got a new can of undercoat today so im going to be starting my entry tonight.

Golder Goldeater:

:slight_smile: I just sent mine! :slight_smile:

I think he looks exactly like I wanted him to.

But he is not the regular mask/hat style dwarf so you may dismiss him as a blasphemy.

But anyway I hope you’ll like him and I can’t wait to see what you came up with.:hat off

Obsidian:

Just re-read and saw the dealine is 30 june! :o Seeing I’m going on holidays this week I hope I can make it… :frowning: