[Archive] Most used and least used army!

minty:

most played: the new high elves
least played: everyone nearby has forgoton there are other armies:~ so everyone but high elves

minty
I didn't think the new High Elves were out yet? Probablly just my absence from any GW store for the last 2 months.

AGPO
there not per say, but my manager put the stock up 2 months early, It wnet so fast he didn't bother to take it down

and I couldn't be blamed because it was the day after I left working there:) and was so obviously not my fault:~
most played is ogre
the least played skavens

Kera foehunter
Ogres? Ive never met an OK player. Are they worth it?
- Tallhat

Tallhat
there armies very different, it's quite tricky to use but can be very very frightning when used correctly, it' the fastest army in the game, not in manuverability but in the fact most if it has at least M6

Tallhat:

Maybe I should get an Ogre army… Not to expensive I imagine… hmmmm…

- Tallhat

AGPO:

most played is ogre
the least played skavens

Kera foehunter
Ogres? Ive never met an OK player. Are they worth it?

Tallhat
(wow a non spam post!!)

I have played against them once or twice. I was obsessed with them when they came out but they were everywhere for so long i got sick of them. I will probably still build a small army one day. I have mainly played against them in a HoC army and it was only a unit of leadbelchers. Ha, chaos dwarfs against leadbelchers.

Pyro Stick
I actually find Tallhat's spam postings entertaining. When they first came out everyone in my store club went OK krazy, but they seem to have died down a bit since then

wallacer:

Maybe I should get an Ogre army... Not to expensive I imagine...

Tallhat
I believe Ogres are the cheapest of the Warhammer armies.

minty:

there a very cheap army, and not very many people are ready to handle them because they play so differently to every other army

wallacer:

That and the fact that they’re a very limited army.

AGPO:

there a very cheap army, and not very many people are ready to handle them because they play so differently to every other army

minty
I think the word RELATIVE is required in this sentence in letters 500 miles high - GW is never ever cheap!

Willmark:

An army primarily consisting of monsters has to be an interresting army to pkay methinks.

Uzkul Werit:

Aslong as you don’t use the very dull MSU formula that seems to be the rage nowdays, I could see Ogres being very fun to play.

Pyro Stick:

I think they will be my next army in the wait for chaos dwarfs. I always wanted to get them because all the ogres around have the worst paint jobs. Apart from the chaos leadbelchers, they are quite cool with their dark colours.

Tallhat:

I think Ill give it a shot then. Maybe sculpt some curly beards and big hats on them :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

I think Ill give it a shot then. Maybe sculpt some curly beards and big hats on them :)

Tallhat
Did you ever see these by bas_2312 over on HoH?

Willmark:

Tallhat? Tallhat? I think Tallhat just died and went “tallhat heaven”.

In all seriousness I can’t stand the current ogre figures… That’s why I got 4 chaos ogres for a rare slot choice.

Canix:

Those are great conversions Tallhats rule perhaps they worship Hashut:hashut

wallacer:

Those pics should be in Showcase, not buried in an off topic thread.

AGPO:

I think it just goes to show that the very hats once used on dwarfs are now worn by ogres…

An army primarily consisting of monsters has to be an interresting army to pkay methinks.

Willmark
I’m just waiting for someone to do an all monster beasts of Chaos army to face them…

wallacer:

Willmark
It would certainly be interesting for a change of pace, but the tactical limitations would probably make it get pretty old quickly.

AGPO:

I wonder how they do against ech other?

wallacer:

I wonder how they do against ech other?

AGPO
It would be like an all-in wrestling match. No real tactics just get up there and start pounding.

AGPO:

Not really, you’d want to time your charges right to get the bull charge, and placement of gnoblars and leadbelchers would be essential