[Archive] Most used and least used army!

Kera foehunter:

wow those are sweet ogre thanks pyro for that post

Tallhat:

Tallhat? Tallhat? I think Tallhat just died and went "tallhat heaven".

Willmark
*cough, cough*
Willmark? Is that you? Why did you bring me back?? I was so happy in Hashuts great hat... There were huge hats everywhere... Hats for sleeping, hats for eating.... Even hats for wearing!!

- Tallhat

Kera foehunter:

Wow Tallhat i cant belive you eat all those brotworth before you went to bed no wounder you had nightmares!!!

Bill-117:

He brought you back because you were becoming much too obsessed with hats.

Although, that ship seems to have sailed a looong time ago…:idea

Tallhat:

He brought you back because you were becoming much too obsessed with hats.

Although, that ship seems to have sailed a looong time ago...:idea

Bill-117
Becoming?

- Tallhat

Willmark:

Saying Tallhat is obsessed with tallhats is like this: “In other related news, scientists today discovered that the sun is hot and water is wet”.

Tallhat:

laughs Well thats a nice comparison! :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

minty:

*laughs* Well thats a nice comparison! :)

- Tallhat

Tallhat
too true, too true

AGPO:

In other news, Games Workshop is obsessed with profits and Bretonains eat too much cheese and whine about losing at blood bowl all the time

Tallhat:

In other news, Games Workshop is obsessed with profits and Bretonains eat too much cheese and whine about losing at blood bowl all the time

AGPO
uhhh..... Cheese and blood bowl?

- Tallhat

AGPO:

read French for Bretonians and Rugby for Bloodbowl

Tallhat:

Ahh… The Rugby reference eluded me. Can the french play that?

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Not after they wer KNOCKED OUT OF THEIR OWN WORLD CUP by the English no. (Sorry but since my French friends spent the whole build up to the tournament telling me how England were going to be flattened and go out in the 1st round, I think I’m entitled to gloat more than a little)

Tallhat:

Your English, they are French. Its the way of Nature :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Actually I’m mostly Celtic, but hey, we still dislike the French :stuck_out_tongue:

Tallhat:

Dont we all?

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Dont we all?

- Tallhat

Tallhat
Lol actually I get on well with the cheese eating surrender monkeys on the most part. I just find the whole thing between Sarko and Laporte funny

minty:

I like the french, they make great cannon ammunition…

AGPO:

You wouldn’t think that the leader they revere above all would have been an artilleryman… Hang on…atrillery…big noses…THE FRENCH ARE CHAOS DWARFS!!!

minty:

no there not, we don’t wear stripy shirts and have wierd mushtaches, we have real muchstaches with beareds attached