[Archive] my CD army

Engra1980:

Ciao ragazzi…`

�^ un po’ che la Nera Fucina non sfornava qualcosa… beh la spiegazione è semplice… stavo giocando con il fuoco… e tra una scottatura e l’altra sono riuscito ad evocare 6 Kdaii fireborn… very very vintage style…

Sinceramente sono molto soddisfatto, trasudano carisma, ignoranza e vintaggiume da ogni poro!

Some news…

I justi finished 6 Kdaii Fireborn… Full vintage style!

i hope you enjoy

Engra

Yodrin:

Very cool idea, never seen that before!!! And the paint job is very good also!!! Great job!!!

Zanko:

Very cool idea, nice conversions & great paintjob! :hat off

:hashut

Averrucus:

Spettacolari Engra!!

great work!!

tjub:

Like the idea, great modeling and painting as well!

Bloodbeard:

Awesome idea. Actually the stone trolls skin is obvious for k’daii, haven’t thought of it before. Great work. Some of the best fire born I’ve seen yet.

If they were standing in flames it would be even better.

I think red works really great gwith these models. Painted my own BB Troll in red too. Looks great.

Fuggit Khan:

An incredibly cool and original idea…surely a first. I think these are hands down my favorite K’Daai fireborn I have seen ever.

:hat off

UktabiWildcat:

WOW best idea i’ve seen yet. I am impressed and inspired…

Engra1980:

Glad you lime them! Now

i’m working on the bullcentaurs

tjub:

Have you finished anything more? :slight_smile:

Xx9millxX:

Very cool kdaii fire born … I’ve always lived the trolls … Interesting concept and great colors on making them into kdaii

Karring:

Nice “trolls”… I like the idea.

Engra1980:

Have you finished anything more? :)

tjub
At The moment I'm stuck with my bullcentaurs... i will need a couple of month... i'm stuck with the torso.. but i'll wait for inspiration...

but at the Christmas local market i found a womend selling old toys and old Happy meal gift.. and for 2CHF (2.20 USD) i found that cannon...

Definitely it has potential... I'm still thinking what it could be..
I already have an Hellcannon
I already have 2 magma
I already have 3 Hearthshaker

Bloodbeard:

Then I suggest you make a Deathshrieker.

You take that cannon and you make it fire small shrieking daemons or slave strapped to bombs.

They’ll shriek when fired from it - and shrieker and anything they hit will most certainly die!

Would go well with your trolls.

I think you could make something like this work - without getting too comical.

Slaves fed with some kind og nitroglycerinish substance - it would be the ultimate weapon of terror. Exploiding slave dwarf slayers here and there amongst a unit of longbeards!

Engra1980:

Then I suggest you make a Deathshrieker.

You take that cannon and you make it fire small shrieking daemons or slave strapped to bombs.

They'll shriek when fired from it - and shrieker and anything they hit will most certainly die!

Would go well with your trolls.

I think you could make something like this work - without getting too comical.

Slaves fed with some kind og nitroglycerinish substance - it would be the ultimate weapon of terror. Exploiding slave dwarf slayers here and there amongst a unit of longbeards!

Bloodbeard
Thank you for all your suggestion.
i really love the living missile concept.
Btw I forgiò tot mentono that i nave already 3 rockets (sorry my fault)
Anyway i thank i'll go for a big cannon shoting hobgobbos full of explosive.

Bolg:

Hahahaha I love you Kadaii. I had a similar plan (no big hats though) but in the end I sold my trolls. Love to see them turn out as cool as this. nice to know it could have worked.

Zuh-Khinie:

Beautifull k’daai! Nice paintjob and cool conversionwork…

Denis S:

Your army is beautiful :cheers

I am sculpting K’daii like yours, thank you for idea, I love big hats :smiley:

Engra1980:

there’s some new stuff…

first steps for my vintage style renders…

The idea is build 3-4 renders similar as the classic bullcentaurs but bigger.

Regards

Engra

ThorAxe:

Those k’daii must be the lava trolls mentioned in the deathshrieker rocket’s entry, that chaos dwarfs hunt with bazookas. Was pondering how to convert some out of river trolls. This is a far better idea