[Archive] Nappos Chaos Dwarfs

nappo:

Sorry for not posting for such a long time.

I have been working a lot on my Chaos-Dwarfs and therefore I hope I can appease you with that:cheers:

The first Hobgoblin Wolfrider:

33 finished Infernal Guard with full Command:

First 5 Hobgoblins of 20:

Magma Cannon:

Iron Daemon finished:

First Fireborn of 9:

Drazoath on Cinderbreath:

And my new BattleStandardBearer:

I hope you like it!:slight_smile:

Best Regards

Nappo

Bassman:

Holy Hashut! Great painting scheme. Dark and grim but still full of colors and very characterfull. Me like it!

Nice to see a big hat in the middle of this FW bonanza :wink:

fairoaks024:

Superb!

regards

jim

Karring:

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G
!
!
!
!

That hobbos seems too static, and I liked to see that IG closer but you army looks fantastic!!!

CopperPot:

Your Iron Daemon is fantastic my favourite so far.

vulcanologist:

Some very nice stuff going on here! Subtle but effective painting style and your Iron Daemon looks amazing!

Samanos:

Your Iron Daemon is fantastic my favourite so far.

CopperPot
+1

CopperPot:

Could you tell me how you did your effects on the Iron Daemon.

nappo:

Thank you all for the kind words! :slight_smile:

Could you tell me how you did your effects on the Iron Daemon.

CopperPot
I painted it with Khorne Red and washed it with Badab Black.

Then, I painted black dots, some smaller some bigger all over the area and left some space between them.

Then I painted in the spaces between first Mephiston Red, then Blazing Orange and at least Bleached Bone, making the lines slimmer, the brighter it gets. Then I glazedd some areas which were too bright with Blazing Orange.

CopperPot:

Thanks dude keep up the good work.

Psychotherapist:

WOW, they look greatā€¦ Could you tell us how you did for painting your Iron Daamon, it is just superb!!!

nappo:

WOW, they look great... Could you tell us how you did for painting your Iron Daamon, it is just superb!!!

Psychorapist
Hi, I am glad you like it! :hat off

How I made the laval structure I described above.
The metal parts of the model were painted in Boltgun Metal then washed with Carroburg Crimson and after that Devlan Mud and then Badab Black. Then I highlighted it with Chainmail. The rest shades were made with black and dark brown pigments.
If you want to know more (or something else:P) let me know.

Cheers,

Nappo

azhagmorglum:

Top quality work in this log. YOur grim colour scheme does justice to the old and new chaos dwarves equally. Keep it up !

CopperPot:

UPDATEā€¦please I want to see more of your work what are currently working on.

nappo:

UPDATE........................please I want to see more of your work what are currently working on.

CopperPot
This is what I just finished yesterday in the evening:

8 more to go!

:cheers

Psychotherapist:

WOW, I love your Kā€™daai, this is exactly how a Kā€™daai should be paintedā€¦ We want more pics!!! :slight_smile:

French_noodle:

Really cool painting. I donā€™t like these models at all, but your flaming effect and the burned metal is really weel made.

:cheers

CopperPot:

Very nice also like the base how did you do it.

nappo:

Very nice also like the base how did you do it.

CopperPot
Thank you!
First I washed the base in Mephiston Red, then Blazing Orange and then BadMoon Yellow.
When it was dry I painted the rocky area with Adeptus Battlegrey without painting the recess of course.
Then I drybrushed it with Astronomican Grey.
Then I drybrushed the areas near the KĀ“Daii in Blazing Orange and the spots very near with Bad Moon Yellow.

beefcake:

Very nice work.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.