[Archive] Nappos Chaos Dwarfs

Da Crusha:

very cool army. my favorite is the fireborn, they look great!

thrawn:

i’m lovin’ this army! great job!

the bowl of fire your sorcerer prophet on taurus is holding is really awesome!

CopperPot:

We need an update dude.

Ravenswood:

WOW!!! Great painting work!

nappo:

UPDATE TIME!

This is what I´ve recently finished!

And a shot of the wohle mob atm:

I hope you like them! :hat off

Cheers,

Nappo

Karring:

Coo K’daai, man :slight_smile:

And I like specially you had painted each wolf of a colour. That detail make wolfriders more interesting.

Good, good work

Thorin:

Impressed, truly impressed:hat off

Keep em commin:cheers

Chico:

Not normally a fan of the FW IG, but you have done a great job :slight_smile:

Psychotherapist:

Great job, especially with your wolf riders (I love also the K’daai)… I’m painting mine and I’m affraid they won’t be that nice!!! Where did you find the wolve?

nappo:

Great job, especially with your wolf riders (I love also the K'daai)... I'm painting mine and I'm affraid they won't be that nice!!! Where did you find the wolve?

Psychotherapist
Thanks!
It´s the wolves from the SpaceWolves Range!
:hat off

CopperPot:

Really cool model painting dude nice one.

Bassman:

But the Pooh Bear table everything is so cool! But please get rid of that table in the shoots… pleese, it burns my eyes! :wink:

Bolg:

Yeah we hate the Disney Pooh version, at least take the decency to have the original E. H. Shepard illustration d:

But seriously, sweet paint job! I love the basing, great overall feel and it looks really stunning.

And now take proper pics on a better surface (:

Great taurus 2000:

Great work :hat off!

Great taurus 2000:

Wish I had an army as awesome as that;)!!!

nappo:

Thank you for your kind comments and critics! :slight_smile:

And stop criticising my Winnieh Poo cutting board

or I´ll buy me a “my little pony” version for the next pics!!11!:mad;P

Btw, it´s the cheapest cutting board I have bought so far…:wink:

Seriously, my next pictures will be on a background which hopefully catches the atmosphere of the army a bit better!:smiley:

My next little project will be painting the Bull Centaurs. I have received an e-mail from Forge World on Sunday 07:19 a.m. (they work on Sundays!?) that they have been despatched, so I am very excited to get my hands on them. I will try to convert some of them to make them bear a two-handed-weapon.

Psychotherapist:

Thanks!
It´s the wolves from the SpaceWolves Range!
:hat off

nappo
OK I see... I've never thought about the SP wolves for my hobbos wolf riders. That"s an excellent idea!!! :hat off

Skamandude:

Awesome job on all your models here. Can i ask how you painted your Cinderbreath skin? Im after something similar for mine.

nappo:

Awesome job on all your models here. Can i ask how you painted your Cinderbreath skin? Im after something similar for mine.

Skamandude
I painted the skin with Charadon Granite as the first highlight on the black surface. The I added more and more Dheneb Stone to the CG for the highlights. The red glowing areas were painted with some covering layers of white and the yellow, orange and red in direction to the black skin.

Johnny-Crass:

I may of missed it but how do you do your basing?