[Archive] New Chaos Dwarf Convert

Canix:

@Tallhat no they were never sent no tracking no.first she said they were despatched,then she said she had sent cheque then last moment reimbursed money by paypal :mad

@Pyrostick yes two i didnt have yet with 2H WPN i still need some of the marauders but it will take time:D

Pyro Stick:

@canix: sorry, that was me that outbid you at the last second. i had been watching them since they were listed. I have 2 MM90/4d’s now by the way so if you want to trade…

Canix:

Yes i have to trade spare renegades,master of madness,spikes harveywotan,ori pointedbeard,hardgrab and crossbow 1.I also have 13 plastic cd,DR and taurus with lord(no back banner) or cash:D

Tallhat:

@Tallhat no they were never sent no tracking no.first she said they were despatched,then she said she had sent cheque then last moment reimbursed money by paypal :mad

Canix
Isnt there a team monitoring Vulturebay that one could complain to?

- Tallhat

Willmark:

You’d think, but mega vultureBay sellers seem to get a large benefit of doubt sadly…

Pyro Stick:

The thing is is that you cant prove is something hasnt been sent out. They could say they forgot to get a proof of postage when it was sent out and unless you appared at their house, unannounced, and searched it you cant prove anything.

The best way to get a refund or get a sellers attention is to spam their inbox about 10 times a day. That always works for me. Paypal even advises calling the police. I gave sellers last chances before i called the police and i got a refund straight away.

Willmark:

I'm sure Essexgirl reads this forum to get the lowdown on what is being sold so I wouldn't announce anything on here if you want to be sneaky.

cornixt
She might but I doubt it, she seems to be unconcerned with us. Rather she is focusing on those who don't know any better about her pricing.

Pyro Stick:

I'm sure Essexgirl reads this forum to get the lowdown on what is being sold so I wouldn't announce anything on here if you want to be sneaky.

cornixt
She might but I doubt it, she seems to be unconcerned with us. Rather she is focusing on those who don't know any better about her pricing.

Willmark
Do you think we should write a guide for unsuspecting victims for ebay then?

Canix:

There is a good guide on Ebay, also i am compiling data at present, an analysis of what the ebay shop owners buy there CD stock from ebay for:o so i can write a new piece on the prices that people should expect to pay .:hat

Willmark:

Any updates on your progress there Canix?

AGPO:

I buy of ebay all the time, unless its from Muslims. No offense. Their items just seem to either not arrive or arrive months late or arrive damaged and refunds take about a year. Ill message theessexgirl with the account i didnt use next time so she doesnt know its me if anyone else wants to help with writing an abuse letter but the reply we will probably get will be 'Well take your business somewhere else then. Thanks ^_^. Trish'

Pyro Stick
I'm sorry but that's just blatant racism. You may have had trouble with one or two traders but there are literally billions of Muslims in the world, and to write them off like that is outrageous. If you have had trouble with a couple of sellers then name them so others can avoid the problem, don't slander an entire culture like that
Do you think we should write a guide for unsuspecting victims for ebay then?

Pyro Stick
A guide to buying GW miniatures would be good though. What's rare, what constitutes a fair price for something, useful sites like stuff of legends and other info could all be useful to a first time seller. A sticky thread for this would be really helpful

Canix:

i intend to monitor it for quite a few months at the moment tho swsnbn and biklinics source prices are rising but stuff is still flowing from there shops to buyers that are buying by bidding so they pay twice as much for what they are winning regularly!.There is so much stock shifting thro Ebay at the moment (was watching 100 items) its hard to know why they dont mind being riped off:o

I blame the I want it now culture :wink: it seems these buyers get beaten in a couple of lots and they just resign themselves to pay thro the nose:rolleyes: