[Archive] New Kickstarter Blood Bowl team on the way

HPN:

from the facebook page of the sculptor. In theory the kickstarter should open on Sept 5th.

tjub:

Dang, thats one good looking cow!

cornixt:

Nice minotaur!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Carcearion:

So many awesome Bloodbowl miniatures latly! They seem never ending!

I’m not a fantasy football guy myself, but I think the time has come to start scoopping guys up and start drilling the weapon holding holes.

tjub:

tjub:

Seeing them painted the look really good, but Id like to have seen them shorter and fatter. But then again I prefer a more cartoony approach I guess. :slight_smile:

Carcearion:

I agree, they just look too lithe and athletic (which makes sense for blood bowl).

Timothy Archer:

those miniatures are amazing , love the chaos dwarf look .i just hope to be able to buy the dwarf without the greenskin when they are released

Enjoysrandom:

I agree with Tim, I would be interested in just the Chaos Dwarves and not the Hobgoblins. Hopefully they are for sale separately.

Firehammer:

Kickstarter online within the next 24 hours according to his facebook page.

BTW I don’t like the paint jobs, esp. the colour choice inspired by superhero comics of the 90s I guess :wink:

Carcearion:

Ooh, hopefully he’ll have options for each individual types of units. Maybe Bulls, Hob’s, Dwarves, and Tokens all as their own selection.

Firehammer:

Kickstarter goes live today 5pm (Central European Summer Time).

I will post the link then.

HPN:

Ooh, hopefully he'll have options for each individual types of units. Maybe Bulls, Hob's, Dwarves, and Tokens all as their own selection.

Carcearion
It might be, many Kickstarter allows for like 1 euro pledge and then selectable add-ons, so you can pick only what you want.
We will see.

Enjoysrandom:

Kickstarter is live and I am happy to be an early bird, pledge in the first 24 hours to get a freebie!

Firehammer:

Kickstarter is now live:
Bull Warriors: Chaos Dwarfs for Fantasy Football by GASPEZ-ARTS Fabio Gasparini — Kickstarter
Only full teams for 79 �,�, resin or metal. First 24 hours gives you the mutated Chaos Dwarf for free.
All miniatures available as add-ons, not sure if also available without full team pledge, someone should ask (although full team as singles without hobgoblins saves you only 3 Euro).
All base team miniatures seen as greens.

Stretch goals:
3500 �,� : Free turn marker and 2 balls (shown in this thread)
4500 �,� : Free leader and 3 standard reroll markers, acrylic with neutral style.
6000 �,� : Add-on two-headed mutant Chaos Dwarf for 6 �,� (no pic yet)
8000 �,� : Add-on mutated Chaos Dwarf (or free for first 24 hours).
10000 �,� : Free 2 Chaos Dwarf dice.
12000 �,� : Free Hobgoblin Assassin
14000 �,� : Free Chaos Dwarf with Blunderbuss
16000 �,� : Add-on Chaos Dwarf Apothecary
18000 �,� : Add-on Chaos Dwarf Coach
20000 �,� : Add-on Chaos Dwarf Cheerleader
22000 �,� : Add-on Bull Centaur Star Player (16�,�)
24000 �,� : Add-on Chaos Dwarf playmat (23�,� for 29mm squares, 26�,� for 32mm squares)
26000 �,� : Add-on box with foam inlay for 13 �,�

HPN:

All miniatures available as add-ons, not sure if also available without full team pledge, someone should ask (although full team as singles without hobgoblins saves you only 3 Euro).
I'm interested in the full team, but asked him anyway if it's possible to have a "token" pledge to get just add-ons.

If he ends saying that it's not possible, i would happily get some spare additional models along with my full team pledge, for those intersted!

EDIT: Dumb me, someone already asked in the comments, he said it's possible to get tier 1 pledge and add add-ons.

Firehammer:

Update: Kickstarter funded in about 3 hours. Congratulations. :hat off

And Gaspez Arts confirmed that you can pledge level 1 and then add just the miniatures you want from the add-on list. But check prices as the full team including minotaur are at a discount, e.g. if you dislike the hobgoblins you just save 3�,� ordering the rest as singles.

PS: That was me asking :wink:

Edit: As this interests some people: The miniatures are 32mm scale … but still dwarfs (I hope)

Another thing: Free postage worldwide, unless you include the special box (26000�,� stretch goal) or a playmat.

Firehammer:

First three stretch goals unlocked (balls, turn marker, reroll markers and two headed mutant).

Here a pic of the two headed mutant Chaos Dwarf::

HPN:

I think there has been some misunderstandings, and he clarified that it’s not possible to access add-ons without pledging for a team.

My offer stands, since I want a full team, I have no problems in ordering some more models and then send those away, if someone is interested in just some of the models!

Firehammer:

This is the first kickstarter campaign by Gaspez Arts, previously he only made indiegogo campaigns that work differently. I guess that’s where the confusion comes from, because he still argues within Indiegogo processes, like you can add a different pledge and can’t change a pledge once it is done. Therefore he probably thought the only way to add a miniature to your pledge is to add another level 1 pledge with the modified amount. Just give him some time to clear things up.

If you are interested in single miniatures only, you can just wait for the general release after kickstarter fullfillment and buy them here: http://www.gaspez-arts.com/

BTW other mutant Chaos Dwarf unlocked and free dice almost unlocked.