[Archive] New Kickstarter Blood Bowl team on the way

Firehammer:

Small update:

Free Dice unlocked (normal six sided dice, not special BB dice):

Social stretch goals introduced: Extra mutated arms for the mutated Chaos Dwarfs, first one unlocked:

FAQ updated to be consistent with kickstarter procedures. Extra miniatures during kickstarter only when you pledge for a team. If you want singles, you have to wait for the public release.

Carcearion:

Big Hat Dice!!!

Be still my heart.

tjub:

Ghrask Dragh:

Woooohoooo

Backed for sure, I went with the resin team, I like that there is such a quick turn around for these as I’m used to waiting months and months for kickstarter stuff

Admiral:

This is getting better and better. Thanks for the updates, lads.

tjub:

Firehammer:

What tjub wanted to say is this:

While we are still a bit short of unlocking the free hobgoblin assassin at 12,000 �,�, here is a preview of the free chaos dwarf with blunderbuss that will be unlocked at 14,000 �,�. He can be build with or without football in the muzzle.

tjub:

What tjub wanted to say is this:
While we are still a bit short of unlocking the free hobgoblin assassin at 12,000 �,�, here is a preview of the free chaos dwarf with blunderbuss that will be unlocked at 14,000 �,�. He can be build with or without football in the muzzle.

Firehammer
Haha, that sums it up! :P:hat off

Firehammer:

Short update:
Free Hobgoblin Assassin unlocked at 12,000 �,�
Third mutated arm unlocked at 2150 likes. Fourth mutated arm to unlock at 2200 likes shown here:

The still locked staff miniatures (apothecary, coach, cheerleader) are currently sculpted and may be shown in about a week.

Right, tjub? :wink:

Admiral:

Exquisite demonmouth blunderbuss. The conversion potential for CD armies is great in this range! Not least with the mutations. Neat to see its success.

Pappa Midnight:

I’m glad I got my pledge in early. I’m really looking forward to these!!!

PM

Firehammer:

Some people didn’t like the dice design so Gaspez Arts made a backer only poll with an alternative design which backers preferred by 90%. So this is the new main dice design:

Blunderbuss not yet unlocked, but here is the pic of the apothecary, that will be unlocked as an add-on at 16,000 �,� :

Production has already begun, so that metal teams can be expected end October 2017, resin teams end November 2017.

Admiral:

Lose the cross and work a little on the veil to get it to look more antique, and that apothecary is perfect for all manner of butcher/Hellcannon/demented scientist Daemonsmith duties one could think of for fantasy!

Nice dice design, and neat to see them pluck ancient near eastern names for their models.

tjub:

Love that Apoth! These models are looking great, really tempted even though I promised myself not to buy more Blood Bowl teams at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ghrask Dragh:

:smiley: :smiley: go Tjub out know you want to!

Besides I told the wife I wouldn’t buy anymore stuff too, so if you do it at least I can say ‘well Tjub did it so I did it as well’. It worked last time, remember with nuns and the hosepipe… sad times, sad times indeed

tjub:

:D :D go Tjub out know you want to!
Besides I told the wife I wouldn't buy anymore stuff too, so if you do it at least I can say 'well Tjub did it so I did it as well'. It worked last time, remember with nuns and the hosepipe... sad times, sad times indeed

Ghrask Dragh
Using one persons addiction to justify your own... Classy! :P But honestly I kinda promised myself not to buy a lot of stuff after I sold my huge army, trying to resist the urge and think "I can always get it later". There was this super good looking Elf team as a Kickstarter a few months ago, almost fell there...

Firehammer:

39 �,� missing to unlock Blunderbuss at 14,000�,�.

Here the first pics of the add-on coach to be unlocked at 18,000�,� :

Admiral:

That is a splendid scrbie model outside of Bloodbowl as he stands. Perfect!

gsteelwraith:

Okay, the team looks cool, and I’m liking the coach and Apothecary. The idea of Chaos Dwarf cheerleaders, though…

This bears watching.

Firehammer:

Free blunderbuss dwarf unlocked.

Cheerleader add-on to be unlocked at 20,000 �,� revealed:

In other news, here a bull centaur from Gaspez Arts, that is already available on their website (22,46�,�, metal, two weapon options, round 30mm base):

http://www.gaspez-arts.de/chaos-fighters/eroe-torocentauro-dei-nani-del-chaos-with-spear-or-hammer-and-shield.html