[Archive] New Orc Boar Boys and River Trolls

Grimstonefire:

I think if I could have designed the trolls I would have tried to think more about the sort of places they would be living most of the time.

Stone trolls I’d expect to be big and strong, but river trolls you’d think would need to be a bit thinner to swim faster.

Fallen246:

Maybe they’re the type of river trolls that sit and wait under the bridge?

EDIT: Typo

Kered:

I like the new trolls, they may make good kroxigors if a bit fat.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Well in any case if we get to see more troll plastic kits that Throgg army might even become doable… :slight_smile:

Thommy H:

I was thinking about using one of these guys for Throgg himself, actually. I have seven partially-painted trolls sitting on my windowsill just begging to be made into a Core choice to make my Warriors of Chaos army legal…

Time of Madness:

The trolls seem like a decent set. You can make many variants with the box. I wonder if they plan on making a stone troll box set?

Time of Madness

Xander:

Has anyone discussed the prospect of using the boars for Bull Centaurs? They do seem a bit taller than the old boars… You’d need to remove the head and add some GS to the front, but it might not look half bad.

Firehammer:

Here is what a boar should look like:

It will be released by Maxmini.eu , prerelease on Salute.

Farewell to Pumba!:hat off

warh:

for beastmen that is a very nice boar,

but for orcs it’s just to spikyx.x

Hashut’s Blessing:

Firehammer: could be a new razorgor replacement :wink:

As to Xander’s comment: I’d definitely be interested to see if they can be made to look like decent boar centaurs/bull centaurs. However, I think the boar that I hate may be of little/no use to anyone for that sort of ocnversion, unfortunately.

the_bug:

the troll are not awesome, they are mega frogs :sick