[Archive] News on pre-ordering WF stuff!

Fequiil:

My guess is somewhere around £50-£65 for the Steam train and skullcrusher.

Grimstonefire
that would sure be (as the Germans call it) preiswerd!:o

fonejaker:

My guess is somewhere around £50-£65 for the Steam train and skullcrusher.

Grimstonefire
that would sure be (as the Germans call it) preiswerd!:o

Fequiil
and for those who don't "sprechen Deutsch"?

nitroglysarine:

....preiswerd!:o

Fequiil

fonejaker
There is gogletranslate,

Although that gives 'price would'
I'm guessing that means good price?
Although preiswert translates to inexpensive!

Zanko:

“preiswert” is the right spelling and it means “cheap / inexpensive”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

wallacer:

So has anyone actually heard anything about when WF will start selling stuff?

All i’ve heard is January/early 2011.

Fequiil:

....preiswerd!:o

Fequiil

fonejaker
There is gogletranslate,

Although that gives 'price would'
I'm guessing that means good price?
Although preiswert translates to inexpensive!

nitroglysarine
don't blame me!
blame my teacher!;)

fonejaker:

So has anyone actually heard anything about when WF will start selling stuff?
All i've heard is January/early 2011.

wallacer
That's what iv heard, i would imagine tamurkhan to be out in April and be available to get early at forge world open day on the 3rd of April (my own idea)

nitroglysarine:

don't blame me!
blame my teacher!;)

Fequiil
C- ;)

snowblizz:

"preiswert" is the right spelling and it means "cheap / inexpensive"! ;P

:hashut

Zanko
"worth its price", literally, or "price worth". You are telling me noone got that from it?

Sheesh. I'm so glad English wasn't my first language.

For those who are interested in Swedish it would be "prisvärt". Sound familiar?

nitroglysarine:

In welsh it would be ‘rhad’

Borador:

and in Dutch it would be “goedkoop” or “voordelig” or mayhaps even “niet duur” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

man, can’t wait until the WF site is up!

Fequiil:

don't blame me!
blame my teacher!;)

Fequiil
C-                           ;)

nitroglysarine
:~

Nicodemus:

The “Warhammer” link at the top of the Forgeworld website has been changed to “Warhammer Forge”. Clicking on the icon now takes you to the same page with an updated banner at the top and an updated colour scheme… but still the same models… so far!

The warhammerforge domain, however, isn’t live yet. … but time is counting down!

~N

zobo1942:

There’s a countdown?

Fequiil:

There's a countdown?

zobo1942
yes, we're starting now and don't know when it'll end, so if you'd be so kind to count with us.
1...2...3...4...5...6... [/i]

clam:

Still not much - but this was on today’s newsletter

Warhammer Forge
As you may have noticed, the Warhammer section of the Forge World website has altered slightly in anticipation of the imminent launch of Warhammer Forge. We�?Tre excited to announce that the very next Newsletter you receive will feature the first Warhammer Forge releases, which will be sent out alongside our usual Forge World newsletters so you don�?Tt have to worry about signing up again. Stay tuned for more in the not-too-distant future�?�

Forge World Newsletter

Murdock129:

This may be on topic, but the Giant Chaos Spawn and Albion Standing Stones have been taken off the site, could that be due to them being put on the Warhammer Forge site/being remade by Warhammer Forge, or did they just not sell well?

zobo1942:

All of this: ‘keep waiting! stay tuned! coming soon!’ is boring, stupid and annoying.

I’m going to stop checking, and wait until my GW spam-mail let me know about it.

Grimstonefire:

Yay!  Fingers and toes crossed that it’s a CD thing first. :smiley:

Also there is this for the FW open day:

As part of the event, held at Warhammer World in Nottingham, the Forge World studio team will be showcasing their work-in-progress and unveiling their new projects. As part of this showcase, final proof copies of both Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara, and Tamurkhan: The Throne of Chaos will be on display for your perusal.
Shame, I was really hoping it would be for sale then :frowning: I’m guessing May then.

fonejaker:

I have a feeling that tamurkhan might be on sale at forge world open day on april the 3rd,

just a weird feeling I have