[Archive] News on pre-ordering WF stuff!

Loki:

Cant be to long now if they have changed part of the forge world site to make it Warhammer Forge , will be very interested to see prices for things and see if i can afford to by lost of nice new cd models :smiley:

Fequiil:

Cant be to long now if they have changed part of the forge world site to make it Warhammer Forge , will be very interested to see prices for things and see if i can afford to by lost of nice new cd models :D

Loki
Loki has spoken!
from now on it will REALLY not be long anymore!:D

Borador:

Oh no, the typical “OhMyGosh-They-Are-Almost-Hosting-The-New-Warhammer-Forge-Website-And-Then-I-Can-Finally-Buy-Some-New-Chaos-Dwarfs-If-They-Are-Sweet-Enough-To-Put-Those-Into-Sale-First Countdown”.

We’ve all seen that one a thousand times already. :wink:

Fequiil:

Oh no, the typical "OhMyGosh-They-Are-Almost-Hosting-The-New-Warhammer-Forge-Website-And-Then-I-Can-Finally-Buy-Some-New-Chaos-Dwarfs-If-They-Are-Sweet-Enough-To-Put-Those-Into-Sale-First Countdown".

We've all seen that one a thousand times already. ;)

Borador
yeah, everybody can just say that, but when loki speaks...
everything is different.;)

Grimstonefire:

I have a feeling that tamurkhan might be on sale at forge world open day on april the 3rd,
just a weird feeling I have

fonejaker
I'm going to be taking a load of cash with me just in case. ;)

Loki:

Oh no, the typical "OhMyGosh-They-Are-Almost-Hosting-The-New-Warhammer-Forge-Website-And-Then-I-Can-Finally-Buy-Some-New-Chaos-Dwarfs-If-They-Are-Sweet-Enough-To-Put-Those-Into-Sale-First Countdown".

We've all seen that one a thousand times already. ;)

Borador
yeah, everybody can just say that, but when loki speaks...
everything is different.;)

Fequiil
lol i like that i am going to make that my new signature :D

@ Grimstonefire I think that would be a wise choice , its very close to when they told me they would be selling stuff and the book to be particular they said would be out in April so it would be a nice treat for the people that go that they can get a chance to buy it early

fonejaker:

I have a feeling that tamurkhan might be on sale at forge world open day on april the 3rd,
just a weird feeling I have

fonejaker
I'm going to be taking a load of cash with me just in case. ;)

Grimstonefire
me 2

you will probably hear me shouting at the warhammer forge team if its not for sale