According to

http://www.facebook.com/ForgeWorldUK#!/ForgeWorldUK?sk=wall

Fingers crossed it contains the new book details :slight_smile:

fonejaker:

alas the new models are spess merrins

rabotak:

now who would have guessed ?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Are there any that aren’t? It’s nearly a certainty that there would be, it’s a case of what else may appear at the same time :wink:

MartyF:

:frowning: I dont think its looking good for gamesday now.

Still no mention of it and I its only 3 weeks away!

fonejaker:

i took the liberty as an envoy for the community to contact forge world

Time of Madness:

:(  I dont think its looking good for gamesday now.  

Still no mention of it and I its only 3 weeks away!

MartyF
I promise you will see the book forsale at Games Day.
Time of Madness

MartyF:

I hope so, ticket is bought and fingers are crossed!

Vogon:

I had a conversation with a guy at Forgeworld when placing an order for collection at games day. He said that they hoped to get some there for games day but there was no guarantee that they would have any and that you would not be able to pre order one anyway. first come first served only

Cheers

Vogon

fonejaker:

note to self,

On the 24th of September get in the queue to get it to games day, might give me a chance of getting a copy :stuck_out_tongue:

Time of Madness:

note to self,

On the 24th of September get in the queue to get it to games day, might give me a chance of getting a copy :P

fonejaker
Doesn't sound like we will be waiting to much longer after games day anyways. But if you want to be one of the first ones to get the book, gamesday is the place to be.
Time of Madness

Hashut’s Blessing:

Also, if you do get one on at GD, let us know some of the goodies (without breaching copyright) :wink:

Vogon:

Well I’m aiming to get there nice and early and try to get one. With a bit of luck and a following wind I’ll be reading it over my sandwiches :wink:

Cheers

Vogon

Grimstonefire:

Is there free postage from FW in the UK beyond a certain amount?

It’ll determine whether I try and buy the book on the day as I’ve been saving up.

Vogon:

According to the guy at FW if you order the book at gamesday that will be free postage. If you’re ordering normally you need to order over £250 to qualify for free postage

Cheers

Vogon

Coopervisor:

Depending how far from Nottingham you live, you can buy FW stuff at Warhammer World. Or if they don’t have what you want in stock, you can order it and they’ll send it out to you with free postage.

Grimstonefire:

Knowing the hit and miss quality from FW, I’d feel better if I ordered a load and got it delivered then searched for the missing parts than spend games day sorting through every box and queuing up for replacements.

So I’ll just wait and add the book onto the order.

MartyF:

So what time do people think you would need to join the queue to be one of the first in?

As I’m making the effort to go up I’d like to be sure I stand a decent chance of getting the book if it is only available in limited numbers!

Ugly Green Trog:

Also enter golden daemon as it gets you into the miniatures hall early and then you can que straight up by the inner door and then run straight to the FW stand when it’s opened.

Time of Madness:

Also enter golden daemon as it gets you into the miniatures hall early and then you can que straight up by the inner door and then run straight to the FW stand when it's opened.

Ugly Green Trog
Haha sounds like you have pre-planned this, or done it before.
Time of Madness