[Archive] Next End Times wave

BABIS:

The grinning substitute for Lord Tamurkhan hey? You can keep it.

Herby
I see a connection between the departure of Lord Tamurkhan and these releases.......................

Xander:

Those big beasts could make for a cool Hellcannon conversion… hrm.

Sticklander:

Those big beasts could make for a cool Hellcannon conversion... hrm.

Xander
I had not thought of that, but now I see the potential! That's another one to go down in the notebook!

tjub:

Doombeard:

Man I like these, even more than the Nagash releases.

BABIS:

wow -I’m longing to see the whole model!

… in a nurgle CD army it would be an awesome Destroyer :stuck_out_tongue:

Sticklander:

And they’re unleashed!

Skink:

Hey guys, I just finished to read End of Times Nagash (yeah, yeah, I got it late ;)!)… I’m sorry if this has been discussed already, but considering that a lot of “unsupported” lands disappeared from the Warhammer’s world map, what do you think will happen to Chaos Dwarfs the moment the Ogre’s migration will cross our lands? Is GW going to ignore the presence of Zharr Naggrund on the fat ones’ trail, or are we going to be utterly annihilated?

Doombeard:

I think its more to Nerf Ogres than Cdo’s. Ogres were always just a mercenary type troop choice for Empire and Chaos armies, and I think we will see a return to that as they try to trim down their armies a bit. I think the future for Cds could be as part of a unified Chaos list involving Demons, Beastmen, Warriors, but we shall see this time next yr once 9th edition is out.

Thommy H:

I don’t think there’ll be any trimming down of armies at all, just the option (in the End Times volumes) to combine them. Chaos Legions in the next one, perhaps “Armies of Men” in the next and a combined Elven army to finish up. But I doubt very much this presages those armies being rolled into one another as seems to be common wisdom on Warseer. After all, if they did that, the rules in the End Times books would be immediately superseded - there are multiple references to Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings as separate publications, so I don’t think the plan is to release Warhammer: Undead Legion in 9th Edition.

Doombeard:

Time will tell, one things for sure its nice to see WHFantasy get some shake up and new life injected into it. Those new Nurgle Kits are crazy good. Cant wait to see what they do with Skaven next.

Vogon:

I wish they’d done more with the other gods and not just Nurgle. Maybe that’ll be coming soon.

Cheers

Vogon

Doombeard:

I think perhaps a lot of it is to do with that Nurgle Champion guy, I read somewhere that was one of their top selling mini’s. Hence the Blightkings. But I echo your sentiments, all of the Gods should’ve got something. Nurgle fits in well with this Plague/ 4 horsemen of the apocalypse theme they have going on for the End Times. At least there are meant to be new Greater Demon kits coming out soon, and that means a new Bloodthirster and potential K’daai destroyer for Cd fans

Vogon:

Well that glottkin model looks like it could be dual kit with a GUO or at least easily converted.

Cheers

Vogon

Grimstonefire:

I quite like this version:

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Orghotts-Daemonspew

I think the next book after chaos is the elves (Khaine).

Doombeard:

Its Skaven I thought? First Death, then Plague, then Famine and last War?

Admiral:

If they do go for death, plague, famine and war one would almost expect Greenskins to be war. It’s time for Ragnarork!

tjub:

TheHoodedMan:

The detailed picture looks even better.i

Parish:

From Warseer

http://imgur.com/a/pzqJS

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?401269-Chaos-Endtimes-Mk-II/page20

Won’t buy anything, but really great plastic kits :o

Don’t know how people will paint it, such an endless task ^^