[Archive] Ogre Kingdoms who has them?

Willmark:

Anyone play Ogres or play against them regularly?

Taedae:

i wish i did, but i stop just short of buying my first unit when i read the book and some of the rules and points for them.

now, i wish i had got them for the fun aspect of it.

Border Reiver:

I play agains them everyonce in awhile - a couple of the people who drop in for games have them.

How well they do depends very heavily on who’s running them.

Loki:

4 people at my local store have them and i play at least 1 game every 2 weeks against them

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I have an army of them, bought the army deal when they were released. In my first battle I totally slaughtered my enemy, after that I was continually beaten. Haven’t played them in ages, Chaos Dwarfs were soo much more successful and fun to play! :slight_smile:

two_heads_talking:

Willmark
Why do you ask this question?

fauthsie:

I also have Orges…

wallacer:

Alas, I only have Chaos Ogres.

Kera foehunter:

i do !! i also use them as dow of course there Pirates

Willmark:

Willmark

two_heads_talking
Its a riddle, wrapped inside an enigma.

Da Crusha:

no ogres just gnoblars… shhh… they think they’re hobgoblins

Kera foehunter:

i have the new ogre !! not the old ones ! ( its the one willmark loves)

superfella:

i bought the army deal plus a few extra boxes when i worked for GW, but they only get used as DOW units in my other armies (usually my empire) as I havent won a game with Ogres yet.

kerbak:

I had Ogres Kingdom for 3 years, 4000 points, but I sold them a couple of months ago, i hade to many armies to play, and not much time x.x

Baggronor:

I played against them continuously for a while, shortly after they were released. They do seem embarrassingly easy to beat…

Xander:

I hated the Ogres release initially, and hated the look of them. They’ve grown on me a bit as I found out they had a bunch of references to Chaos Dwarfs. I think Ogre Unit Fillers in Chaos Dwarf armies are cool. :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Chaos ogres for the win which I know Xander hates on all the time :wink:

Thorne:

Yep i think at least a regiment in my CD army to get the big hat treatment (when I get over 2000 points that is)

Xander:

Chaos Ogres are awful models, and so are Chaos Trolls. :slight_smile:

snowblizz:

Willmark

two_heads_talking
Its a riddle, wrapped inside an enigma.

Willmark
I guess that makes me Bletchley Park...