[Archive] On the Subject of Crazy Cats

Admiral:

Do you have any memorable cat anecdotes or special pictures of cats to share? Then go ahead!

As some of you might know already, my cat Busan has acted as Cat’daai Destroyer.

Aside from that, she and her sister have a slew of eccentric deeds behind them, of which only a few of the milder ones have been captured on photos:

Do you have any crazy cat stories or pictures to share? :slight_smile:

MadHatter:

I onve had a cat and his name was Konrad. I found him a hot summer outside a grocerystore. He was a kitten and dying from hunger and thirst. I took him home and fed him sugarwater, he only had the four big teeth in his mouth so he could only ever eat liverpatty and crab during his short life. We hunted together and chased away the bullycat from the neighbourhood, konrad was cocky when I was around. He followed me shopping and on the bus to town he sat in the hood of my hoodie all the time and sometimes on my shoulder like a parrot. He thought himself invincible and started stopping cars in the middle of the street. One day a truck took him away from this world. I scraped him from the pavement, had to use a knife. I buried him in a playground but some days later the grave had been dug up. I like to think he still roams around that village in the southmost end of the swedish countryside.

Fuggit Khan:

Admiral, I love your cats…may I ask what are their names?

I have some crazy cat pictures of all the cats my in-laws have…I’ll have to search for them though.

And Konrad sounds like a true Dawi Zharr of a cat :hashut

Admiral:

Everybody loves those two wildheads once they’ve met them. :slight_smile:

The grey and clumsy one is Busan, she’s my cat and more like an overgrown kitten. The black and agile one is Sissi, my brother’s cat, top predator and lapwarmer. They are much different from each other and have both a whole list of odd behaviours. Do share your crazy cat pictures once they reappear. :smiley:

Konrad sounds like a real tough one!

TheHoodedMan:

I once lived with two cats. One of them was called Mokka. He used to climb on sleeping room furniture near the ceiling. From there he regularly jumped on my belly while I was sleeping.
Luckily my ex took him with her otherwise he could have been a chapter for another thread (Zharr Naggrund Cuisine).

MadHatter:

Luckily my ex took him with her otherwise he could have been a chapter for another thread (Zharr Naggrund Cuisine).

TheHoodedMan
Hahaha!! :cheers

Fuggit Khan:

This is what happens when my kids get hold of my wifes lipstick and the poor family cat, named Chinjung.

Admiral:

Poor cat! :o

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Dînadan:

This is what happens when my kids get hold of my wifes lipstick and the poor family cat, named Chinjung.

Fuggit Khan
So when's he making his next attempt to kill Batman? ;P

tjub:

You already know this guy! Eater of random bits, K’daii-bane, Destroyer of foam trays etc…

Bloodbeard:

I thought a safe place, a clean place. Ive tried the deep net, access through TOR and old consoles - but even there they ruled.

This place, a place of fire, iron and demonic bulls - I thought this place would be different.

Alas I was wrong.

Funny cats rule the entire world wide web.

Admiral:

@tjub: That looks like a real killer! Do he really eat Warhammer bits?

@Bloodbeard: Funny cats are the best there is. :slight_smile:

tjub:

@tjub: That looks like a real killer! Do he really eat Warhammer bits?

@Bloodbeard: Funny cats are the best there is. :)

Admiral
I assume so, he like to play with whatever stuff I forget o put in a box and hide. Conversion parts/miniatures has been found all over the place, and some are still missing...
We thought cute the cat has learned how to open the bathroom cabinet and open the box of tops since he frequently was found playing with them. Didn't take long until he was caught in the act with pawns in the tops box. He had too much fun with them for us to be able to take them away. But after a while we started to wonder where all the tops went? Until we started to find parts of them in the litter box. Luckily we only use ecological ones made out of paper so I think the should pass through without any harm done. But I don't doubt for a second that hes responsible for at least a part of the WFB bits gone missing.

Just look at the pic above and tell me hes innocent...

Sticklander:

Tjub your cat is so cool! :smiley:

When my dad moved house with my step-mum, she had three cats; Pete a fat black and white cat, Morris a skinny black one, and Arnold the ginger one who was terrified of everyone except my step-mum.

Ever since seeing the ‘I can haz cheezburger’ meme I had wanted a Belgian Blue cat, and luckily we got one, his name was Bunny.

We occasionally gave them catnip, and always to hilarious results. Pete’ would be lying under the table, rolling around, making strange noises…

Bunny was by far my favourite, and used to climb the ladder to my room and watch tv with me.

Unfortunately, Morris had to be put down, as he got very ill, Pete (who was quite an old cat) disappeared and probably found somewhere quiet to die, as cats are in the habit to do, Arnold and Bunny we gave away to different people. Sadly Bunny was hit by a car not long ago, but Arnold is still around, and lives on a farm!

Kera foehunter:

You already know this guy! Eater of random bits, K'daii-bane, Destroyer of foam trays etc...

tjub
Where is his evil beard Tjubs??

Kera foehunter:

here my girl whiskers  she all over anything i do

Sticklander:

Kera, that’s a brilliant picture! The look on her face suggest she’s thinking, ‘WTF is all this?’

Admiral:

Admiral:

You can’t escape cats even while skiing:

Admiral:

A present for my father’s 56th birthday. A drawing of Busan, the kind and clumsy toppler of High Elves, of CDO fame:

[align=center]

[/align]