[Archive] Painting The Renegades

clam:

Ohh! he is a great model - and yes the pics a a bit “flashy” - so please do him just!

Canix:

Nice ,tho lava looks a bit like custard is that photo shine :hat

Runes look great i might nick the idea of rune covered cloaks for mine as there going to be the elite sorc gaurd

AGPO:

Superbly good work once again, I can’t really think of anything people haven’t said already so you’ll just have to be satisfied with my compliments such as they are

Pyro Stick:

Yet another Renegade to add to my army. I think its all done apart from the base and shield. Ill need to buy some more.

Willmark:

Nice work there keep going. You might want go try adding some black washes to give it some shadows.

Kera foehunter:

great job pyro…

Canix:

Not sure about the colour blend overall the gold and red and purple runes dont look as good on this mini not sure why perhaps its that the cuirass should be red like others and perhaps the runes on the shields and cloaks.

Are you happy with it ,if you are ignore me i havent even started painting mine tho they are all cleaned of there ancient colour scheme:sick

Pyro Stick:

I dont really like it either. I might just paint over the black and pruple bit onhis bod and paint it red. Im trying to incorporate the purple scheme into all my renegades and maruaders (for a good reason) and i couldnt think of how else to do it to this guy. I guess it didnt turn out well.

Canix:

Could you use it on the shield the Marauder looks alot better it the size of the cuirass methinks.You have made me coallesce my ideas for mine ,the marauders will have marauder shields got 6 and just bought 16 for �3 first time looking on ebay for shields:D The renegades will have runes on theres same colour as symbols for marauders.I may have to start painting them as the arrows are getting to me on my first 2000 pts of bighats;)

Bill-117:

Loving the minis, dude. Must tell me where to buy some. =D

Pyro Stick:

Loving the minis, dude. Must tell me where to buy some. =D

Bill-117
Ebay is the only place. At the moment there are a few boxed sets of renegades, a few single models and a few sets of marauders. Stay away from the marauder auctions!!!

Willmark:

Great job on the lava bases they really stand out. Nice contrast from the dark to the lightness of the lava. Well done.

Pyro Stick:

Done some more to foaming mad and finished grundrins base. I found a shield for him so ill add that tomorrow.

Malificant:

foaming mad is such a sweet model. nice work dude.

Pyro Stick:

foaming mad is such a sweet model. nice work dude.

Malificant
It is now anyway.

Now all i have left is mad marik but he is such a rubbish model. I started a pint job but it was terrible so im going to strip it and start again. I just hate his face and his helmet and his boots etc etc

Canix:

yeah for foaming mad he looks great the runes look great on cloaks etc cant wait to see them all finished and arrayed for battle:hat

Kera foehunter:

Wow thats cool its look just like you pyro !!its a side no one ever see.

thats a great paint job

clam:

Once again great work Pyro :cheers - maybe I should pay some attension to my box set too (No, CLAM, No - You should convert some warriors - I said some warriors - not to do Renegades :))

Pyro Stick:

Wow thats cool its look just like you pyro !!its a side no one ever see.
thats a great paint job

Kera foehunter
I look like foaming mad????!!!???? I posted a pic of myself and i vividly remember it not looking anything like that. lol.

hal:

Nice to see these guys again, I hope to paint mine some day. Great paint job Pyro, my only criticism would be that the browns of foaming mad are a bit too similar. Other than that I like it, especially the crazy swirls.