[Archive] Pegasus => Lammasu WIP

starscream:

absolutley superb, far better than the real one.

I wish I could sculpt like that.

Merchant:

absolutley superb, far better than the real one.

I wish I could sculpt like that.

starscream
We are many who wish we were able to sculpt like that, but I'll try it out some time... :)

wallacer:

Truly superb.

Definitely worth some slaves.

Sharkboy:

That model is very impressive:o, look forward to seeing it painted.

jester:

that is awesome i think i might steal this idea for my sorcerer

tjub:

Woha… Makes me want to start converting one myself! :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

The Lammasu looks GREAT! NOW PAINT IT!

Maul:

I am in utter awe of this project. Why does this thread not have 5 stars in front of it? If only the rules gave me a great desire to build a Lammasu. Maybe I will someday, but this is truly an inspirational piece.

Viskar Zhragoth:

Wow, this one looks great. I missed it somehow…

great GS work. any finished pics of it?

Viskar

Bazil:

Would the hooves not need to be dual clawed like cows and the like, vs horses which have only single hooves, just curious, that is the only thing I can see, otherwise it is amazing, I love the idea

AGPO:

Consider this thread stickied

astragoth:

GREAT WORK! i really like the rider.

nitroglysarine:

that is stunning, its got me looking through my bitz box now my giants head.

One quick question, what type of wings did the old model have? were they feathered or fleshy?

Bolg:

Wow thats a good idea! I’m soo going to steel that (: I want a Great Taurus for my Feral Dwarfs and I know now how I’m going to fix that. thanx for the inspiration, have a slave!

kornchild:

hi guys right now im working on modeling more minis for my chaos dwarfs one is going to be a lammasu and molocharoar in one im using

magnets to make his hands interchangeble and have a magnet on his back so i can place a dwarfs lord on and off his back, but now that i have seen the lammasu with featherd wings i want all your opinion

should i give him leather or feathert wings.btw im using a lotr balrog as

a lammasu base.the feathert wings will be profided by a spawnfigure with angel wings.

cheers.

furrie:

I think leather wings would fit better on the balrog.

ClawLeader:

Very impressed, great job all around, not really anything negative to say either

Abecedar:

a truly impressive creation. especially like the lammaus face/head