[Archive] Pegasus => Lammasu WIP

Willmark:

The pose is awesome, even for a big hat :wink: Seriously thou, and pics with this painted??? If not get cracking!

Hobgoblin King:

Wow that is awesome

Wosamog:

Hi Folks.

Sorry it has been a while since I could give this fella any attention (new job, house move and real life in general conspiring against me), but I have started painting. The sorceror is almost completed, but I’m stuck for ideas regarding colours for the Lammasu itself. Lighting is not at it’s best just now, but I will take a photo and post it tomorrow for you all to see how he looks.

In the meantime, any suggestions would be welcome. I was kind of toying with the idea of making the Lamma look like it is made of stone, as a way of linking it to the whole sorceror ethos, but that may look a bit dull. Any thoughts from you good folks out there?

Cheers,

Wos

Xander:

Lammasu! http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=lammasu&gbv=2

Hope these help. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Xander the second one is so cool i might try that one.

Great find xander

Wosamog:

[attachment=400]

Hi folks. Well, here it is so far. Some nice images found by Xander there. Thanks for that Mr X :slight_smile: I think the glowy green eyes from the image in Xander’s post will look nice, but I’m still unsure about the colour of the Lammasu body in general, as I want it to complement the sorceror. It may have been a mistake going for so much black on the sorceror’s robe/hat.

What do you chaps reckon?

Cheers,

Jon

PS: On the subject of eyes, I’m going to change the sorceror’s eyes from [ahem!] sinister red to normal style eyes.

Canix:

Thats really nice i love the black style! I think the sorceror will stand out more when the lammasu has had his face horns and saddlecloth etc painted:hat

asheira:

BEAUTIFUL!

Kera foehunter:

i like that sweet sorceror .The black lammasu look great too

Merchant:

Hi mate :cheers

I was looking forward to see your painted model - and here it is, and I like what I see :slight_smile:

So Cool - So bad - and yet still so chaotic :wink:

I’ll be looking forward to see the complet painted model :hat off

CtoTheD:

The great thing about being new here is reading all the posts that have been made in one fell swoop and you sir have shown the continued quallity of projects and models that i have seen and i think it is truly terrific the Big Hats on sorcerors is kinda growning on me truly amazing im writing out my shopping list its a great day to be a fan of the psycopathic Chaos Dwarfs

furrie:

I probably should show my lammasu built from a pegasus, when it is finshed

Merchant:

I probably should show my lammasu built from a pegasus, when it is finshed

furrie
Yeahh bring it on - let us see, what ideas slew within the brains of our fellow Chaos Champions :)

cheers :cheers

Balseraph:

One word to say…

WOW… !!

Arlon:

inspiring

cornixt:

Very nice, both the rider and the creature. Much more like a traditional Lammasu.

ashur:

God, the sorcerer look vicious! Great expression.

1 slave

hal:

Love the model, nice big hat too. The eyes make him look completely crazy.

ashur:

Do wathever you want to him, but please do not touch his eye !!!

Couchmonster:

Wow, I’ve been racking my brains on how to convert a lammasu since I 1st started converting chaos dwarfs (2ish years ago now). I have to say that this conversion is truely amazing, it’s come together so well.

You have no idea how much this awesome mini has brightened up my day!

p.s. yoink!