[Archive] Perry release War of the Roses plastics

Canix:

Hi as title suggests these are lovely and very well priced [TMP] Perry WotR Ready for Pre-Order

Available to pre order hmm may have to get some :hat

Border Reiver:

Blast - I already have about 70 bret archers and 75 men at arms. Those are almost too sweet…

Bassman:

15 pounds for 30 infantrymen and 18 archers? Coooool.

Are they warhammer compatible? They are described as 28mm…

Making me want to start a Bret peasant army… :slight_smile:

Thorne:

Dogs of war and bretonian players will rejoice seeing the quality of these little guys. Nice quality sculpts and great prices to boot !

nitroglysarine:

i think they look quite empire-esque to,

possibly not the current ed, but certainly last ed.

black hammer:

I’m sure you could use the heads for some cool empire conversions.

Kera foehunter:

are they close to gw figures 28 mm ??

they are cool figures!! hummmm i might have to have a bretonia army

Hashut’s Blessing:

Kera, they are 28mm scale. Also, they’re sculpted by the Perry twins, two of the foremost sculptors that GW have ever employed. They will fit in just fine :wink:

I think they look very fine and am eager to see what else will come out. The decision would be: Lancashire or York?!?!

slev:

All the real men come from Lancashire…

snowblizz:

All the real men come from Lancashire...

slev
I couldn't respect anyone who had claimed to be from any "Shire". Be it "Lanca" or "The". ;P

Smashing good models though. And here I got myself some 28mm ECW soldiers earlier. Maybe I'll get some of these just to paint?

AGPO:

All the real men come from Lancashire...

slev
Here here! You forgot to mention that Yorkshire suck at cricket :p

WarplockMonkey:

The decision would be: Lancashire or York?!?!

Hashut's Blessing
Ahhh, that would be a hard one for me, i was born in Lancashire, but raised in Yorkshire... :)

- Warpy

Canix:

I’d prefer a scots army of the same period .A bit of fantasy what if but the scots should have used the situation to take England :):):slight_smile:

lord balduron:

you could always remake history in your own mind by playing mideval 2 total war.

AGPO:

I'd prefer a scots army of the same period .A bit of fantasy what if but the scots should have used the situation to take England :):):)

Canix
As you said, fantasy ;P[/align]

Grimstonefire:

Check these out

They’re 28mm war of the roses models from the Perrys, just out I think. 40 models for £15… :o

They would make good empire models I think.

[TMP] Perry Wars of the Roses Are In

Border Reiver:

Or bretonnian MAA - I can always use another regiment to go with the other 3.

Warhammerman:

VVery similar to empire and bretonnia. Nice find Grim

AGPO:

This box would cover a lot of bases from what I can see - The painted Billman in the middle looks like a classic empire halbardier, whilst the fully armoured figures resemble the old foot Reiksguard and would make great proxy Greatswords. Thus from three oxes you could build three large blocks of halbardiers, say four units of archers and a small unit of greatswords, all for only £45

Nicodemus:

My first thought is that they’d be perfect Men-at-arms for HeroQuest as well (the Barbarian Quest pack as well as the Wizards of Morcar used MAAs)…

… just sayin’