[Archive] Pictures of the plastic Dwarf Lord sprue

Tallhat:

Do you guys remember the old Mike Walker articles in WD? Those were hilarious. Ive never seen a gaming group beard more than them. And the eternal comments of Little Dave were just priceless.

- Tallhat

angryboy2k:

Don’t remember that. Doesn’t sound very old to me. :wink:

Steve

Tallhat:

Ill see if I can find them for reference. They were the best articles ever.

- Tallhat

Traitor King:

That htye were.

I only caught the tail-end of them, but they still rocked.

Regarding the CW, try painting a unt of both… The new ones are much nicer to paint. Plus, they DO look nicer.

And kyte… how could you? look at the current BTs then at that new one… the new one is crap in comparison… (with the current deamons some of the nicest models there is tbh…).

Kyte:

And kyte... how could you? look at the current BTs then at that new one... the new one is crap in comparison... (with the current deamons some of the nicest models there is tbh...).

Traitor King
I'm sure you mean BL, and not BT, because it's neither a bolt thrower, nor a blood thirster.

I still think it's an amazing model, and it looks a lot like the marauder Bloodletters. IMO, the current bloodletters looks like beastmen on steroids and not like daemons of the blood god.

Thanks

- Kyte

Tallhat:

I love the current Bloodletters tbh… They look so bestial and Barbaric. Its so lovely :smiley:

- Tallhat

torn:

Im not a fan of any of the new lesser daemons. Daemonettes are too steam-punk dominatrix esque, the bloodletters seem to be standing awkwardly for killing daemons, the horrors of tzeentch just dont have the same coolness pink and blue horrors did. I suppose the plague bearers are pretty much the same.

These new plastic bloodletters, although not as detailed as the would be in metal, at least look like they are ready for a fight.

Perturabo:

I don’t dislike that Bloodletter, but it doesn’t look particularly Khornate.

On topic, I can’t say I’m too impressed by that Dwarf kit. I liked the Orc one, and got some good conversions out of it, but this seems very limited. It could be the nature of the Dwarf range, I suppose.

“look at him, in his wee little skirt. Lets keep him”

Tallhat:

When are these new models to be released btw? Cant wait to see some new plaguebearers. They are easily my favorite Daemons.

- Tallhat