[Archive] poll: do you like the new forgeworld chaos dwarfs?

Time of Madness:

Just got my first batch today.

It is now quite clear that this is only the first of MANY orders I will make.

unheilig
Assembled yet? I'm looking forward to seeing more and more painted. I'm still trying to work out a paint scheme for my daemonsmith.
Time of Madness

unheilig:

Just got my first batch today.

It is now quite clear that this is only the first of MANY orders I will make.

unheilig
Assembled yet? I'm looking forward to seeing more and more painted. I'm still trying to work out a paint scheme for my daemonsmith.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness
got my custom bases from Micro Art... so I'll be building tonight!

ashur:

My only complain to this excellent new range is the lack of mustaches. I feel it takes away part of their dwarf identity. But it’s just  personal taste.

Nazhur:

I like them very much but they could have had more big hats :wink:

Smagma:

I love them. I plan on buying some of all of the new models released. I like limited big hats, and the ones I’ve seen, I think look well without being comical. They are great. -S

wallacer:

Well I just got mine, and they look a lot better up close than they do in the photos.

Naagruz:

After initially not liking the troops, I’ve found them quite appealing the second time around. They have tremendous paint potential, but I’m waiting for hobgobs before putting a big order in with FW.

As I can build my own war machines, I’d love to see the crew as seperates.:wink:

unheilig:

Has anyone had any luck getting these fellas ranked up?

wallacer:

Has anyone had any luck getting these fellas ranked up?

unheilig
I'm going to be assembling mine today. Wish me luck :)

wizuriel:

My problem with what we’ve seen so far with the chaos dwarfs is they are looking too much like evil dwarves and not their own army. I really wish forgeworld did more of a daemon fused warmachines like the hellcannon than pure steam powered ones.