[Archive] Power of the sprue?

Borador:

I will start on mine tuesday, like stated before; got to study for 4 tests haha.

nitroglysarine:

4 tests, yuck! i’m glad I only have a viva left to do (hopefully for the rest of my life!)

Borador:

Haha already had three before the weekend, normally I have like 10 or 11 so this time its rather easy IMO. Well you have to do something to get your A levels I guess.

Yeah that’s a lot better hehe.

snowblizz:

Time to do some leaf removal and some jaw ripping!!

nitroglysarine
Why not make a new Treekin model instead of vandalising that awesome piece of work?

nitroglysarine:

Time to do some leaf removal and some jaw ripping!!

nitroglysarine
Why not make a new Treekin model instead of vandalising that awesome piece of work?

snowblizz
Not really, its a wip, and it'll get the leaf bitz glued back on in the end anyway, glued them on a bit early tbh.

Hazkar:

sounds good to me

but for how long will this contest run?what is the deadline?

and how to post the pics?send it one “volunteer” and he posts all of them or is everyone posting his own pic?

Borador:

I’m guessing that Joshmohr should start a thread, since he started this, with the rules and the deadline and we just post our pictures there, after that we’ll do a voting thread?

How about the “the winner decides the subject of & runs the next contest” price, as seen with Brush Slave?

Joshmohr:

Sure thing! Ill start a new thread later on today with rules, and a deadline. We can post it on there, and shortly after that we can make one more thread with a poll.

Borador:

Sure thing! Ill start a new thread later on today with rules, and a deadline. We can post it on there, and shortly after that we can make one more thread with a poll.

Joshmohr
THAT is the spirit! ^^

Thorne:

Might be a first near CDO comp I feel I could do okay on too :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

Dang i'm going to have to forfit, I started this a while back, and i've brken a few of the rules, I've used a part (shield) and some piping inside for structure.
Damn!

nitroglysarine
Watch out you might put GW out of biz; pure awesome.

Joshmohr:

The poll is up- best of luck everyone!

nitroglysarine:

Dang i'm going to have to forfit, I started this a while back, and i've brken a few of the rules, I've used a part (shield) and some piping inside for structure.
Damn!

nitroglysarine
Watch out you might put GW out of biz; pure awesome.

Willmark
You flatter me dude, ;P i had tried to make some of the ogre sized ones, forgotten their name, are they the treemen?
But they came out looking awful.

snowblizz:

i had tried to make some of the ogre sized ones, forgotten their name, are they the treemen?

nitroglysarine
Treekin.

I suggested you made some earlier in the thread...:~

nitroglysarine:

i had tried to make some of the ogre sized ones, forgotten their name, are they the treemen?

nitroglysarine
Treekin.

I suggested you made some earlier in the thread...:~

snowblizz
Oh sorry, missed that.
IT would be cool, I had imagined an army made of them to truely be a budget army. But I'm not sure you can field a totally dryad/treekin/treeman army I don't think? - Please tell me if i can!!

snowblizz:

IT would be cool, I had imagined an army made of them to truely be a budget army. But I'm not sure you can field a totally dryad/treekin/treeman army I don't think? - Please tell me if i can!!

nitroglysarine
Perfectly possible. A what's called "Forest Spirit" army. Or "Treemons".:D

Treeman Ancient (Lord)
Branch-something (Dryad Hero)
Dryads (Core)
Treekin (Special)
Treeman (Rare)

Though it probably improves competitively with the inclusion of *some* Elves. Some bows for some shooting, and elven characters. BSB and lvl4 mage especially.

nitroglysarine:

i’m a fan of theme over tactics, play the weakness!