[Archive] Pyro's Chaos Dwarf Collection: Square to Round Base Adapters

Pyro Stick:

Happy bday and ... knock, knock .... something new here?

DAGabriel
wow sorry i didnt reply to this. I was in america last year for my bday but this year i spent it painting lol. Seemed fitting since it was exactly 10 years since i started. Still working on my first army (Tomb Kings) haha. I think Chaos Dwarfs came a year and a half later.

I haven't really had anything to show for a long time. I got to a point where i was so close to completing my army that i didn't want to show anything new so im still slowly working away on bases and shields and the last handful of models, mostly blunderbuss and bull centaurs. I do have one thing to show now though. The 3rd edition part of my collection is finished:

Photos arent great (i should have taken them while we had 30 degree weather -_-) but when i take the next photos, which should be the complete Chaos Dwarf army, ill use my brothers pro camera.

One thing to note is that i haven't included any non-GW models in these shots. Im planning getting pics of the three distinct army styles (3rd ed, big hats, FW) seperately, then altogether with non-GW models included as the "final army shots". Im planning on adding some AOW Doomcrushers and maybe Russian Alternative fireglaives and more of clams models. Another Whirlwind would be nice as well. If i ever decide to proxy the warmachines i would like to give them bases as well. Im also tempted to get another mage and make a metalmancer with a base based around the Iron Throne...