[Archive] Release date spreadsheet - includes CD stuff

richard barby:

they melt under a angry look sadly

Jumbster:

Man, i don’t know about the GW resin models, but i have some models of other producer in hybrid resin and it don’t melt in the sun…and the sun here in Brasil is fracking hot as hell!

snowblizz:

Man, i don't know about the GW resin models, but i have some models of other producer in hybrid resin and it don't melt in the sun...and the sun here in Brasil is fracking hot as hell!

Jumbster
As always the truth lies somewhere between Internet Angst and the Fanboi Apologists.

It's a fact that several of the new resin figures have suffered various degrees of damage from exposure to heat. The material is after all supposed to malleable if heated. The temperature at which it goes "soft" seems to be rather too low, especially since most miniatures were designed with metal in mind and thus can have issues with structural integrity. Also the casting issues with resin makes it much worse, as bubbles in the wrong spot will be fatal.

Xander:

I really like that the Lammasu is a magic user now. :slight_smile:

KingFisher:

I really like that the Lammasu is a magic user now. :)

Xander
Best place to buy online?
I live in an extremely high sales tax state and want to order these 2 models online. I emailed the warstore and they said GW wont send them Finecast.

Does anyone else have some suggestions for where to purchase?
I am located in the USA so domestic shipping is best.

Thommy H:

I hear the Games Workshop website stocks the whole range.

KingFisher:

I hear the Games Workshop website stocks the whole range.

Thommy H
Yes but war store sells at 30% off list price, so.....
I want to find a similar seller...

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I’m glad the Taurus is out again. It’s the LAST PIECE I need for my CD army.

Border Reiver:

What kills me is the diff in pricing between the US and Canada - we have the stronger $, why are we paying a significantly higher price?

snowblizz:

What kills me is the diff in pricing between the US and Canada - we have the stronger $, why are we paying a significantly higher price?

Border Reiver
Because according to GW the exchange rate value is an anomaly and they are simply waiting for it to return to the previous balance. Laughing all the way to the bank in the meantime...

Willmark:

Still better late than never.  Wonder what other CD stuff they still have the moulds for?

wallacer
I'll put money on Bull Centaurs, since they sold them till comparitively recently with other CD stuff on the site. Though for that matter, the probably still have most of the moulds, maybe this is kinda a trial run, if the GT and Lammasu sell well they'll consider brining more CD's back, either as collectors items, or possibly even as a full army in a couple of years, after all they are selling well in WF and no doubt will sell very well in CF

Murdock129
^This.
I got my bull centaur sides in late 2007 right as they were nixing the old part store on line.