[Archive] Sanctus Animi (Witch Hunters) & Wild Rose (Von Carsteins) + BB... UPDATE 05.16.10

Vasquez:

Well, now that I have my own user here at the CD online, I’ll post some of my more or less done stuff from my two armies, my Blood Bowl human team and some various 40K sht (mostly my followers of Slaanesh) :slight_smile:

Here goes:

My primary project right now is my Von Carstein army with the purple rose as their mark. Their main colour will be purple, but it’ll mostly show on my lords and heros.

All of my three necros (so far) is already posted by my fiancé Merchant in another thread, so I’ll just post one more pic of my fave-necro where the colours should be more visible :slight_smile:

Nerco chick:

Here’s another figure (My banshee) that I’m quite pleased with… She’s totally out of the colour scheme though - since she’s a Tim Burton tribute :wink: :

Some of my dire wolves (Incl. doom wolf):

Here are two of my zombie regiments. I try to make my zombies seem as if they’re gathered from all 'round - as described in the Von Carstein trilogy:

(The colours are a bit wierd, coz the zombies are made from Merchants zombie/empire scratch… I kind of resurrected his old project for my own army :wink: )

My Witch Hunter army is so far called Sanctus Animi which is Latin for “Holy at heart”. I’ve tried many colour schemes since I began collecting/painting this army about 5 years ago… but I’ve finally decited the colours now (I think :wink: )

A standart sister in my icy new colours (she’s painted very rough as a colour test):

And a serv-bot in the same colours - also painted rough: (Kudos to Merchant for the conversion) :slight_smile:

Some of my priests in various colours (the first two in the new scheme):

(Both the male and female are priests)

Here is my Exorcist Tank. Unfortunately in the old colour scheme… :

(Close-up)

And now to my Blood Bowl team (which always looses… but I love 'em feminist bastards anyway :slight_smile: ) I painted them about 2 years ago:

The whole team (I think):

The Bella-sisters (Inspired by Reisdent Evil 4) - Star players:

Thrower & catcher:

Their sponsor - I had nothing else planned for the figure anyway :wink: :

And from the best to the rest :wink: :

Some of my followers of Slaanesh:

One of them… with his girlfriend :o :

My terminator lord (Not painted yet):

Some Eldar bit
h… (In Poison Ivy colours):

A spider rider (Yes, you guessed it - purple is among my fave-colours :wink: ) :

That’s all folks… Let me know what you think of 'em :slight_smile:

I’ll keep this thread updated in case I should suddenly add some more figures to my collection :wink:

Cheers :hat off[/b]

Khan!:

Neat! I particularly like your second priest - with the pistol and power-incense-burner thing. I notice that you like both purple and that particular brettonian sorceress model!

Kera foehunter:

KICK ASS!!!Great stuff i like the undead, Nice color . the battling nuns scare me (Bringes up 7 years of school with nun teachers)as i think back (Shutters)

torn:

we know why that slaaneshi mutant is the one to get the girl . . . . . well i do but im not going to let my twisted chaotic mind corrupt you all !

your blood bowl team reminds me of the lesbian rugby team we had at university, i cant really put my finger on why though.

the corpse bride banshee is cool the only thing i would have done differently is paint the eyebrows in the innocent upwards way like on the picture.

Willmark:

KICK ASS!!!!!!Great stuff i like the undead, Nice color . the battling nuns scare me (Bringes up 7 years of school with nun teachers)as i think back (Shutters)

Kera foehunter
You went to Catholic School? Thats explains everything! ;)

Vexxus:

The purple roses are great, I gotta find the pictures of the rest of the set now!

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Vasquez:

Neat! I particularly like your second priest - with the pistol and power-incense-burner thing. I notice that you like both purple and that particular brettonian sorceress model!

Khan!
Thanks :) I'll try to get a better picture of him... the two priests are somehow blurred...
KICK ASS!!!!!!Great stuff i like the undead, Nice color . the battling nuns scare me (Bringes up 7 years of school with nun teachers)as i think back (Shutters)

Kera foehunter
That sounds quite harsh... I can calm you by telling you that my nuns looks more dangerous than they are... playing humans in BB... I hate it... somewhat impossible ;)
we know why that slaaneshi mutant is the one to get the girl . . . . . well i do but im not going to let my twisted chaotic mind corrupt you all !

your blood bowl team reminds me of the lesbian rugby team we had at university, i cant really put my finger on why though.

the corpse bride banshee is cool the only thing i would have done differently is paint the eyebrows in the innocent upwards way like on the picture.

torn
Lesbian rugby team..? Hmm that sounds like some friends of the Danish national handball team... And you must have went to some quite large university for that to statistically be possible... :o Or maybe in town in which the university is, maybe just doesn't have the most attactive men ;)

Come to think of it, I think you're right 'bout the banshees eyebrows... I'll try to make them someday, I think - thanks :)
The purple roses are great, I gotta find the pictures of the rest of the set now!

Keep up the good work :)

Vexxus

And as an update my next project might be my rather undead Galloping Guns or whatever the name was (Dogs of War)

torn:

well to be completely honest the only womens sports team that wasnt 90% lesbians were the netball team. i think statistically its about right, about 100 lesbians for 5000 odd students. saying a lot of them double or tripled up, playing more than one sport :stuck_out_tongue:

playing against humans in BB is so much fun with Orcs. I have a few teams, skaven probably easiest to win with, but theres nothing like playing orcs and having more of your opponents team in the dug out than on the field. i actually managed a draw against wood elves, they scored whilst i pounded them, then when their was only 1 of them left on the field standing up i managed to score :stuck_out_tongue:

where did u get the nuns from? i have seen them before somewhere with bunny girls etc but have forgot.

Vasquez:

playing against humans in BB is so much fun with Orcs. I have a few teams, skaven probably easiest to win with, but theres nothing like playing orcs and having more of your opponents team in the dug out than on the field. i actually managed a draw against wood elves, they scored whilst i pounded them, then when their was only 1 of them left on the field standing up i managed to score :p

where did u get the nuns from? i have seen them before somewhere with bunny girls etc but have forgot.

torn
Funny story :) BB is a nice more "play-for-fun" WH battle alternative...

And the figures are from Mordheim... called "Sisters of sigmar" :)

Merchant:

Sweety I hope you’ll soon get some more pic’s up and running - when we find those blo*dy battery for the camera :slight_smile:

torn:

playing against humans in BB is so much fun with Orcs. I have a few teams, skaven probably easiest to win with, but theres nothing like playing orcs and having more of your opponents team in the dug out than on the field. i actually managed a draw against wood elves, they scored whilst i pounded them, then when their was only 1 of them left on the field standing up i managed to score :p

torn
Funny story :) BB is a nice more "play-for-fun" WH battle alternative...

And the figures are from Mordheim... called "Sisters of sigmar" :)

Vasquez
im thinking of different ones then, someone out these has a full bloodbowl nun team. i just cant remember who! they do all sorts of female blood bowl players, though usually of the half naked variety, but i remember the nuns were pretty cool.

edit: i was thinking of these badgirls

http://www.blood-bowl.net/Shadowforge/ShadowForge.html

Vasquez:

im thinking of different ones then, someone out these has a full bloodbowl nun team. i just cant remember who! they do all sorts of female blood bowl players, though usually of the half naked variety, but i remember the nuns were pretty cool.

edit: i was thinking of these badgirls

http://www.blood-bowl.net/Shadowforge/ShadowForge.html

torn
Oh, think I've seen those once... don't like the nuns myself though... But the Bunnies are kinda cute :)

On-topic:
I'm working on some graveguards right now, since I found some of the ol' goodies at a sale :) So hopefully there will soon be some of them to show off too :D

Vasquez:

I got a jar of left-overs. I got a jar of left-overs… And guess what I’m gonna do with it? Invent a new Witch Hunter Soulweeper/reaper (something)-tank :slight_smile:

Working on it right now, so pics will be uploaded as soon as I’m done… and we (Merchant & I) won’t go to bed 'till we’re done :slight_smile:

Now this is how we spend our time waiting for GTA IV… not that it’s got anything to do with Warhammer… but we’re sooo excited :wink:

Vasquez:

Well, now my Soulweeper is finally done… Behold, heretics :wink:

And here is the Apocalypse sheet (the create-it-yourself one) with info on the tank:

What do you think??

Cheers :slight_smile:

Merchant:

oh… nobody has anything to say about this?? :frowning:

Kera foehunter:

well i just seen it now!!!i think it a good idea i like to see what type of paint job it going to have.A pimped out flame job would be cool!!

Vasquez:

Update:

Grave Guards… Only 7 so far since I have a lack of the old models. But anyway here goes:

What do you think??

Kera foehunter:

i like your Skellies you do a great job Vasquez!!! so are you planning on any cool baces??

Vasquez:

Thanks, Kera :slight_smile:

I have a couple of these lying around for my wolfs:

http://www.asgaard-games.dk/product.asp?product=13127&sub=399&page=1

And I’m considering using these for all my core units:

http://www.asgaard-games.dk/product.asp?product=13079&sub=399&page=1

Then maybe something like these for my necros:

http://www.asgaard-games.dk/product.asp?product=13169&sub=399&page=1

Well at least those are the ones I have in mind right now :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

WOW!!! those are cool !!! the coffin are so cool . have you thought of making any ??