[Archive] Sanctus Animi (Witch Hunters) & Wild Rose (Von Carsteins) + BB... UPDATE 05.16.10

Vasquez:

I needed a break from all the bones, so here’s a gobbo with his little friend Slugzilla :wink:

Kera foehunter:

WOW!!! That’ss sooooo cool Vasquez i like the red goblin and the cool colors on the banner!!

But the pink snail looks soo cute!!!

Fridericus_Rex:

Realy nice! The Standart is one of my favorites! Love the snail and also the white eyes!

Merchant:

I wanna see my Skelleties painted and uploaded right now sweety :wink: :slight_smile:

Vasquez:

Thanks, Kera and Fridericus_Rex :slight_smile:

Merchant, I’ll get them done… but we’ve had much to do this week since the carnival is tomorrow… But don’t worry, dear. They’ll get done soon… :wink:

Vasquez:

Finally something new for my army!! :slight_smile:

While I struggle with my back (too much computer work), my lovely Merchant has made an awsome ogre for my mercenaries (to my VC army):

I can’t wait ‘till my treatment for my back trouble will be over, and I can paint again :slight_smile:

Thanks, puddin’ :slight_smile:

slev:

Reminds me of the Cannondebuss in Flintloque. Verny cool.

Kera foehunter:

wow great job !! on the lead belcher !!

vasquez i hope you get better !!

Vasquez:

Phew… I’m trying to make a comeback into the world of miniatures, which education, jobs, bad shoulder/neck and several other ups and downs have been keeping me away from for far too long… So here’s my first BB orc, converted and painted (I’m very dissatisfied with the paint though, since our desktop lamp is broken and it’s painted in lack of light by evenin’)

More to come… I’ve got one thrower, 3 linemen and one Black Orc done (converted)

Kera foehunter:

Well Vasques !! it was worth the wait !!that is a very great paint job on the orc!!

just don’t let merchant take them when you get done !!!

Merchant:

I’ll never take away her orcs - Kera :wink:

I’m very glad to see that she is still working on her BB-Team, because of the great result.

But damn, I cannot help it - but feeling a little sad, when thinking about the 2 last games - where I lost to her Orcs… pif pif :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

at least you let her win!! merchant what a great guy you are

Vasquez:

at least you let her win!! merchant what a great guy you are

Kera foehunter
Hey... he doesn't "let" me win... I can win by myself (but not with my human team :( )
But yeah, he's a darlin' ^_^

speedygogo:

The painting and conversions look better with each post, great job!:hat off

Vasquez:

Now it’s time for a tiny update: My Inquisitor Lord Iudex Marcellus.

He is based on the Fabius Bile minuature and carries the organ-like back piece of the Emperors Children Lord and the brazier of Holy Fire from the standard Inquisitor Lord.

The reason why I choose to use these miniatures, that may seem like a chaotic choise for an Inquisitor, is because my chapter of Witch Hunters work under the believe that you cleanse fire with fire (hench the Soulweeper :wink: )

So here he is:

“EGO sum sentio, EGO sum jury, EGO sum carnifex”

- Inquisitor Lord Iudex Marcellus

Merchant:

Don’t anyone have something to say - or is it just me who like this mini, well I cannot waite till my sweetie is uploading her new character :slight_smile: :wink:

Kera foehunter:

Its a great figure !! But its seem there more lurker here than people that post now!!

but i still like your guys stuff and the great painting and converting that you do.

I say that your the best couple on the site that enjoys the hobby together

and that’s FREAKING GREAT !!!

Vasquez:

Finally! My tank is painted…

And Kera, thank you very, very much :slight_smile:

GRNDL:

The weapon seems a bit like a Hellcannon? How does it fit into the fluff? Or rather, what weapon are you using it as?

Vasquez:

The apocalypse sheet (do-it-your-self thingy) is posted earlier in this thread :wink: