[Archive] Sanctus Animi (Witch Hunters) & Wild Rose (Von Carsteins) + BB... UPDATE 05.16.10

Vasquez:

I got started on my Immolator today… The seat I stole from Merchant, who ditched the idea of a female Rhino gal for his Renegades…

This is how it looks so far:

Willmark:

I think that is going to like very cool painted.

How many points of models do you have painted?

Vasquez:

Thanks… I have no idea actually… I have more priests than I need painted, I know though :slight_smile:

Just did a quick count and I’ve got around 425 out of 2500 pts…

Vasquez:

Finally some progress!
I’ve bought some zombies, ghouls, graveguards, skeletons and much more… and they’re based by the previous owner…

And now I can finally proudly present my Vampire Count army (plus some more miniatures, which are not to feature in the final army):

Names of the female characters and miniatures are tributes to Edgar Allan Poe:

- Lady Eleanor “The Everborn” (re-written from “Eleonore” - also a tribute to the musician Tom Donovan, whom has a song called “Lady Eleanor”)
- Morelle (Female necromancer with scythe - I’m re-writing the short story in Warhammer-ish as fluff)
- Annabel Lee (The Banshee)
and more to come…

Warhammerman:

Awesome stuff. Love the colorscheme on the Witch Hunters.

Merchant:

I’m glad to see, that your birthday gift (Shoes) can be used to more then walking in :wink:

- Sweety, you scare me with that many living dead… How is my little ratmen suposed to do anyting against that horde of the Wild Rose???

Anyway, I cannot waite meself - to see them painted in that great colour scheme of yours :smiley:

Vasquez:

Tonight I got 4 fell bats done and an idea sketch-up of a banner:

Sorry 'bout the lack of details… It’s not even possible to see the purple-ish wings… My camera ran out of battery after just one photo… I’ll post some better pics asap :slight_smile:

Bassman:

Wow, nice drawing. It will be a wonderful banner.

Who is the hot chick? Well… I meant… could you tell me the range of lady Eleanor? Is it a GW mini?

Vasquez:

Lady Eleanor is the this lil’ GW lady: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1290372&prodId=prod1120055
I added the hand with the masques from the Slaneesh miniature The Masque and the familiar bat on the skull is from the Black Rose miniature from Freebooter :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

WoW !!! Nice army !! And what a way to make a great come back to the site

Vasquez !!

Love the paint job on the fall Bats

Vasquez:

Thank you very much, Kera :cheers

Vasquez:

Finally my first 100% done wolf on base:

I have another one almost done :slight_smile:

Thorne:

Awesome basing on wolves liking it a lot …

Vasquez:

Awesome basing on wolves liking it a lot ...

Thorne
Thanks so much :D

Here's my Tomb Banshee.. just got her all done last night :)

Loki:

Awesome work on the Banshee she looks amazing :slight_smile:

Vasquez:

The latest addition to my Vampire Counts: A spirit host inspired by the pillar of wretched corpses in one of the Hellraiser movies. Here next to my Tomb Banshee and a Wight.

nitroglysarine:

Nice shoes further up there!