[Archive] Scar's miniature Madness painting

Scar:

Thanks m8! :slight_smile:

Just finished the seer counsel for the army:

TheHoodedMan:

Very nice, I like the Eldar models and the chosen colors work great.

Good work at the coats, especially the linings and symbols with the bone/white.

Is that difficult to do from your point of view for a ā€œnormalā€ painter. I build some Skitarii at the moment and they have lots of coats, too ;).

Yodrin:

Agree with THM, very very nice!!!

Admiral:

Agreed with THM too, exquisite painting! Iā€™m also interested in the linings and symbols on the robes, for the purposes of SKitarii here as wellā€¦ Would you be interested in providing a cog-line tutorial for us amateurs? :wink:

Scar:

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

First part of this Eldar army finished!

More to come in the future :slight_smile:

Linesā€¦ well practice practice practice and practice haha mine are not that sharp on these either i can do better but not on medium tabletop :wink:

What i do sometimes when its a complicated free hand, i draw it first with a pencil on a paper and then redo it on the cloak or banner.

Also i always paint with really watered down paints so i can wipe it off with a wet finger really easy without having to scratch it.

Thatā€™s the tips i can give you typing wise, hope it helps! :slight_smile:

Yodrin:

Sweet, the boss dude is really great!!!

Scar:

Next up some necrons and a WIP on some more World eaters! :slight_smile:

Scar:

Painted some Nurgle models to match a clients already painted army:

Yodrin:

Wow, stunning!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Scar:

A small fun project i did today for a friends cabinet:

Yodrin:

Ace!!! :wink:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Grimstonefire:

They made Kal Jerico in inquisitor scale and 28mm didnā€™t they?Ā Ā Which is that?

Scar:

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

28mm is this one :slight_smile:

Admiral:

Wave upon wave of nice miniatures painted to topnotch standard(s). Kal Jericho in particular looks great!

Scar:

Hey All,

Thanks admiral!

Yeah full time painting is hard work and many hours of painting each day else i cant live from it! :slight_smile:

Finished the Dreadclaw drop pod for the world eaters army!

Great model lovely kit! :slight_smile:

Bloodbeard:

Doesnā€™t happen often when looking at pictures. But I couldnā€™t help the man-child let out a loud: "Waaarrhhh! when seeing this.

Skink:

Doesn't happen often when looking at pictures. But I couldn't help the man-child let out a loud: "Waaarrhhh! when seeing this.

Bloodbeard
The very same thing that happened to me. Followed by "BOOOOOM" (earth shakes) - "PTSSSS" - "GO-GO-GO! DEPLOY NEXT TO THE RIDGE, OPEN FIRE!"

Admiral:

Fantastic work. Tip-top painting on a tip-top model. You should send the pictures to FW . They might use it on their website and mention your name.

Scar:

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:

Thanks admiral, hmm donā€™t know if they will do that, they only paint their own i thinkā€¦

WIP shot for today:

Scar:

Hi Everyone!

Finished these 2 Forge wolrd Machanicum knights!

Very cool kits imho :slight_smile: