[Archive] Skull Shaman

ChristerE:

Got this little dude a few days ago, and had to paint him up.

Sorry about the picture quality.

clam:

Awesome job :hat off

Looks very familiar :smiley:

Loki:

Great paint job he looks cool :slight_smile:

Zanko:

Great paintjob and awesome mini! :hat off

From which company is it?

:hashut

ChristerE:

Thank you all three of you!

The mini is from some tiny company called Nocturnal Miniatures

clam:

Great paintjob and awesome mini! :hat off

From which company is it?

Zanko
From M3lvin Miniatures I would have said :D

Zanko:

Thank you all three of you!

The mini is from some tiny company called Nocturnal Miniatures

ChristerE
Could you post the link?

ChristerE:

Nocturnal miniatures doesnt have a website yet. (Though you could email m3lvin)

warh:

hmm, a new miniature company?

is it Melvins own company and do they need more sculptors?

and nice paint job:)

dncswlf:

Awesome job! glad to hear this guy is for sale somehwere! When I saw him in the GH I thought he was wicked!!! Nice job!

m3lvin:

What?! you sculpted a model exactly like mine?? :o

:slight_smile:

Seriously though, yes, I have casted this model.

I casted the miniatures myself by hand (not machine)

and sold to my closest friends (whom was to eager to wait for the main release :D).

Although casting them yourself was more hard, time consuming, and expensive than I first thought, so I’m currently looking for a company that can cast them for me, before I make them “official”.

(if you got any tip, let me know :cheers)

For the moment I’m looking for a good webhost, and my site will be up sometime next week.

ChristerE:Really nice paintjob there christer, I like the fact that you’ve painted the helm in a bone color,

and white eyes are wicked cool! looking forward to see how you’ll base him :cheers

/melv

Zanko:

Although casting them yourself was more hard, time consuming, and expensive than I first thought, so I'm currently looking for a company that can cast them for me, before I make them "official".

m3lvin
What's about Troll Forged Miniatures?!

Rozmax (a member of CDO) released there his Chaos Dwarfs - perhaps pm him to get closer information!

clam:

Yeah, Troll Forged is a great opportunity for sculptors - sadly it’s in the US - so it cost a fortune getting you stuff back to Europe. Think there is a guy at eBay offering a casting service as well.

But I think we should take this discussion elsewhere - this is ChristerE’s Showcase, you know :wink:

Lordfishbane:

Great paint, and nice fig.

GalvinBrown:

Great job.Really cool attempt.Keep continue such sharing in future.

furrie:

Nice paint job. By painting the helm, as if it was bone, makes him look realy like a wizard who uses the lore of death.

Thorne:

Now he gotta make a army ! thats the rules ! Sorry ChristerE thats how it is :wink:

Kawazu:

Great painting! I like the effect on the spirit :hat off

The Stormchild:

That is one awesome shaman!

Loving the painted nails, by the way.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Da Crusha:

What?! you sculpted a model exactly like mine?? :o
:)

Seriously though, yes, I have casted this model.
I casted the miniatures myself by hand (not machine)
and sold to my closest friends (whom was to eager to wait for the main release :D).

Although casting them yourself was more hard, time consuming, and expensive than I first thought, so I'm currently looking for a company that can cast them for me, before I make them "official".

For the moment I'm looking for a good webhost, and my site will be up sometime next week.

/melv

m3lvin
any update on getting this guy cast? I was hoping he'd become available some time soon especially because sorcerers are so important in 8th ed. it could be a nice addition to any chaos dwarf army.