[Archive] slaaneshi deamon prince/a books image come to life

kornchild:

so here`s my new project its just the picture of what im going to atempt to create.

enjoy.

cheers

RoguePanda:

I have always had a soft spot for Slannesh daemons… wait, that came out wrong! :o Seriously, best of luck modelling that beast. Are you also going to model the human on a stick that is in the beasts hand? If so, that would be rather impressive on the tabletop. can’t wait to see the results.

Loki:

If you are able to get it looking like the art work it will be amazing, best of luck with it and post some pics when you start :slight_smile:

Grimstonefire:

It’s funny that someone else should do this, I happen to have made a start on this myself! :slight_smile:

I will be doing mine as a chaos giant. It’s about as big as the art.

AGPO:

Wow, that really is an abitious project, best of luck! It doesn’t really say “Slaanesh” to me though

nitroglysarine:

seriously, good luck on this one.

what size are you aiming for? 28mm height? demon prince??

kornchild:

well thanks for all the comments and to show you guys how far i am already here is a preview of the project.

can you gues what figure i used???..

the first picture.

C&C are welcome.

cheers.

Grimstonefire:

It looks like something off the Spawn film.

Nicodemus:

It doesn't really say "Slaanesh" to me though

AGPO
Not unless you've got a major oral fixation ;)

Warhammerman:

well thanks for all the comments and to show you guys how far i am already here is a preview of the project.

can you gues what figure i used???..

the first picture.

C&C are welcome.

cheers.

kornchild

There is something very similar in the Spawn Movie. But, other than that it looks cool. :hat off

Vash:

:o that’s going to look like one awesome looking daemon. and even although i don’t know what model you used for the base, i can see that it’s probably the perfect donor model. great stuff, hope to see more soon :slight_smile:

Bassman:

Art is gorgeous and your starting is really promising but, it could be a little off topic, when I watch some chaos deamon princes I wonder why some people fight for millennia, making the worst atrocities, just to become… like that? Good grief… :slight_smile:

Joshmohr:

Im actually making daemonittes into a unit of plastic Wytches for my DE

Kera foehunter:

nice start on the deamon love the ruby eyes !!!

kornchild:

here are some pictures of my progres,

i have made some tenticals for the mouths and underside of the deamon.

about the ruby eyes i will GS them to beady eyes like the ones in the picture.

cheers.

Loki:

Great work the model is really starting to come together and look like the art work :slight_smile:

Hazkar:

looks great so far,cant wait to see more

like the belt made out of ogre heads

pretty cool

kornchild:

thanks for the comments people now here is a new update on the daemon

i used some copper rings for the heads/belt so it would look like there klinging to the body and used GS

to stretch out the skin,also im not happy with the uppermouth part i think it looks to broad so i`ll be remaking that to look more like on the picture.

enjoy.

cheers:hat off

Loki:

Great work the belt of heads looks really good keep up the great work :), what colour are you going to paint it when you have finished with the gs?

Warhammerman:

Nice. Very nice, it’s looking ten times better already.